Entertainment News

trr1

New Freshman Class?:shrug::hurl:
preview picture of HSM
gremlins-2.jpg

DisneyNut2007

WDW_Emily

Coming from a group with kids who were 7 and 11 at a previous trip, they LOVED HSM they were the perfect age for it and the 11 year old knew the dances already. We wouldn't watch it everytime, we have switch between watching Little Mermaid and HSM but it was a nice little touch to get kids moving. the other stuff sounds very nice:)

TinTinV12

We thought the show would go away as well, WE'VE been told HSM will be staying for another year or so. I can assure you that it's not going away anytime soon.

This past week marked the 1 year anniversary of the show & the previous shows stuck around a lot longer. However, we'll see what happens when the next film opens up. The auditions for dancers, singers & actors for the new movie are about to go up. :)

AdLibSean

While HSM might not be everyone's ideal thing...

1. It's not at MK so its not disrupting anything traditionally DISNEY.

2. Watch your comments. CM's in that show work 6 and 7 days a week dancing their hearts out. Some for a few years now. A little sensitivity toward it would be great. Especially since some of them live their LIVES working that show. No one goes to your place of employment and wishes your job would be gone now would they? I don't think so. It's someone's means of putting food on the table and a roof over their head. Have your opinion... yes but present it in a different way.

3. The whole hating HSM thing is so dumb. There are plenty of things Disney does that I don't care for but don't go dumping on it in an immature way. Such a waste of energy.

If it goes... it goes... goodbye. It's a dying franchise. If it stays, pass by it. Like it was mentioned before, those people watching it arent in front of you in line for coaster or tower.

Just my two cents.

EPCOT Explorer

While HSM might not be everyone's ideal thing...

1. It's not at MK so its not disrupting anything traditionally DISNEY.

2. Watch your comments. CM's in that show work 6 and 7 days a week dancing their hearts out. Some for a few years now. A little sensitivity toward it would be great. Especially since some of them live their LIVES working that show. No one goes to your place of employment and wishes your job would be gone now would they? I don't think so. It's someone's means of putting food on the table and a roof over their head. Have your opinion... yes but present it in a different way.

3. The whole hating HSM thing is so dumb. There are plenty of things Disney does that I don't care for but don't go dumping on it in an immature way. Such a waste of energy.

If it goes... it goes... goodbye. It's a dying franchise. If it stays, pass by it. Like it was mentioned before, those people watching it arent in front of you in line for coaster or tower.

Just my two cents.
Very true, but nothing on the actors. I respect them.

It's Disney and the generic-ness of HSM that I dislike.:lol:

techiegsy

I have to admit, I'm glad to see HSM going. Because when we go to DS, whenever we went through the cental area we always used to see the parade, and It was a little annoying.

Saying that, it always had a crowd and people were really enjoying it, so I can put up with it... Everyone to their own...

drew81

Original Poster
Don't forget these are just rumors. Disney Entertainment can and will change their minds about things.

captain marvel1

scar you crossed the line on filming that poor disabled girl. i hope i see you at the parks and so i can film you in an unflattering light. that same girl was at that park last time i was there. shes got enough problem on her own with out some jerk filming her having fun. since to me your just a bully and piece :hurl:

_Scar

scar you crossed the line on filming that poor disabled girl. i hope i see you at the parks and so i can film you in an unflattering light. that same girl was at that park last time i was there. shes got enough problem on her own with out some jerk filming her having fun. since to me your just a bully and piece :hurl:

I found this video here at WDWMagic, I did not film it. I don't beleive Linda Skywalker is disabled. She is just a die hard fan- hence why her last name is Skywalker.

I think it's pretty rude to assume she is disabled just because of the way she acts.

captain marvel1

sorry i thought you filmed it. me and my dad are in charge of the services to get people off the waiting lists in Florida our agency is left behind in Florida. we try very hard. we work with agency of persons with disabilities. you can see why i was upset. we dont like to see anyone get taken advantage of. she is disabled i had a friend who does the same thing in school. i didnt know that woman of her name at the time.

http://leftbehindinfla.net/

TinTinV12

Actually, Linda does have medical reasonings as to why she acts the way she does...so please, refrain from the jokes. To add to that, she is also very sweet & always kind to the cast of HSM. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom