News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

KDM31091

There’s a tiny part of me hoping Dinosaur is just upgraded and spared since the area is so seperate anyway. Maybe they will run out of money after Encanto. I can dream.

Let’s hope we get it through the holidays and they at least do some of the fun holiday decorations in what will be left of Dinoland

tissandtully

This is my fault for making an assumption based off the concept art. I made an assumption in the moment and I was wrong. The art does look like a boat ride, but it's not. A trackless ride would make sense with how the Casita could move us around. My apologies for the incorrect reporting.
Not your fault, most of the stuff they've revealed lately has been boat rides!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That's my thought too. Second half of 2025. It won't be until the Zootopia show opens at least.

Personally I'm guessing after Zootopia opens, which is winter 2025. Gives them time to take Everest, Kali, and Pandora down for refurbishment to get them ready to carry the park roo

Just remember, DHS went down to 3 rides while other areas were being built.

TA work is supposed to start this year, 2024, which would make not closing the ride until Winter of 2025 seemingly untenable.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Just remember, DHS went down to 3 rides while other areas were being built.

TA work is supposed to start this year, 2024, which would make not closing the ride until Winter of 2025 seemingly untenable.
Valid point. I was thinking of how MK took Big Thunder down for a short refurb before closing Splash, so maybe they'd do the same in AK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom