News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

CoasterCowboy67

The
Tropical Americas has never been advertised as adding to the park, it's always been about fixing Dinoland, particularly Dino-Rama once Primeval Whirl closed
The issue isn’t what they advertised, it’s what they decided to do (and not do) at a park that needs more than fixing a land. MK has almost 3x the number of rides and got a ton of net new additions announced. Doesn’t make sense why some of that budget didn’t go to AK and HS, at least to start

If I can’t go to a nice restaurant here, people watch from a patio, and get some epic Lomo Saltado, then consider this the biggest missed opportunity ever.

Also a Completo quick service location would be nice too.

Gusey

This is the best image I could get of the new Hacienda (replacing Restaurantosaurus) Anyone know if an official veresion was released?:
1723559535810.png

J4546

I tried to figure out approximately how large the Encanto show building is.

View attachment 808492

A = Carousel
B = Restaurant (previously Restaurantosaurus)
C = Fountain
D = Indiana Jones entrance
E = Shops (previously Chester & Hester's)
F = Encanto entrance
G = Encanto extended queue ?

The building is cut off on the left side of the model, but the top has a short green wall on the roof, so I assume that this is actually the end of the building. This is about in line and parallel to where the Dinosaur show building starts.

The white area on the map below is where the Encanto show building would go as seen on the model. This is almost 1.75 acres and that is about the same size as the Dinosaur show building. On the top there are some backstage buildings in the way, but on the left side it lines up nicely with a parking lot.

View attachment 808494
looks awesome thanks, that encanto showbuilding is massive so I wonder what it will be like inside? Hopefully some animal exhibits as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom