EE Update Feature

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Jose Eber said:
Although -- I think the point of a warning sign is that it does stand out. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen here.

Maybe just have everyone sign a liability waiver form at the front gate ?!?! :lol: Kinda like in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

maxime29

Premium Member
Does there appear to be any open space regarding a souvenier shop/photo stand?

Thanks again for continuing to update us on the progress and small details about E:E Jose!

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Doesn't look like there are any animals around the 'q' but I could be wrong.

The 'q' area is really, really dense. There is a little creek around the area but you are really 'contained'.

Although with over 6 acres, you'd think they have room for animals.

There is a gift shop at the exit of the attraction.

This is it:

Image-0930C8596E6311DA.jpg

1disneydood

What I'm wondering is why build the best mountain yet, and only have one AA and nothing like animals in AK? Granted I'm sure the Yeti is cool as heck, but why not includ other wildlife? Maybe the story is supposed to be that he ate every other livng thing in the area?

Jose Eber

Original Poster
^lol

Its cold up in thar them hills. Maybe the yeti is snacking on a goat or bird he found in the 'lower regions' of the mountain where a goat or bird would hang out.

StitchIsKing

1disneydood said:
What I'm wondering is why build the best mountain yet, and only have one AA and nothing like animals in AK? Granted I'm sure the Yeti is cool as heck, but why not includ other wildlife? Maybe the story is supposed to be that he ate every other livng thing in the area?
We don't know how big the yeti is. Maybe he's so huge that nobody will care about any other animals there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom