EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Not much has changed.

Stumbled upon this photo! Wow -- deja vu!
(themeparks.com)
normal_history-10.jpg

maxime29

Premium Member
Nice shots. I wonder what the native writing along the side means. (if anything at all).

Jose: is the 72 hour testing on the dates mentioned on page 55 or 56 still a possibility?

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Yah, they are happening. From what I gathered, it didn't involve the public. It was just hard core testing (shucks).

It would make some nice night shots though!

Also, I re-encoded the 2nd movie. Some of you have been having problems. It works now on my wife's PC (its always worked on my Mac).

Sorry for the problems. Its now in a basic iPod Video format.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
WDWFantasmic said:
I know...you can tell by the peak of the mountain. I thought they didn't have color back then.

Surprisingly enough, "they've" had colour since there was light! :brick::mad:

If you were referring to colour photography, it has been around in various forms since the late 1800's, mainly on autochrome plates, but took hold on film in the 1930's.

I'm assuming that you're too young to know any better, but being as I was born the same year the picture in question was taken, I'm mildly perturbed that you would think such a thing... :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
1disneydood said:
What I'm wondering is why build the best mountain yet, and only have one AA and nothing like animals in AK? Granted I'm sure the Yeti is cool as heck, but why not includ other wildlife? Maybe the story is supposed to be that he ate every other livng thing in the area?

I could be wrong, but I am not sure there is a whole heck of alot of wildlife at the top of Mount Everest......

WDWFantasmic

MontyMon said:
Surprisingly enough, "they've" had colour since there was light! :brick::mad:

If you were referring to colour photography, it has been around in various forms since the late 1800's, mainly on autochrome plates, but took hold on film in the 1930's.

I'm assuming that you're too young to know any better, but being as I was born the same year the picture in question was taken, I'm mildly perturbed that you would think such a thing... :lol:

Well, I'm only 17 so of course I wouldn't know when color photo was invented.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom