EE Update Feature

maxime29

Premium Member
Yah, they are happening. From what I gathered, it didn't involve the public. It was just hard core testing (shucks).

It would make some nice night shots though!

Yepper! I will be down at WDW for our family christmas present next week. I'm hoping to get some shots of my own of the attraction running. Don't mind at all that the attraction isn't open.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
WDWFantasmic said:
I don't really study history...:D

"History" or the study thereof has nothing to do with it. Even 17 year olds can google. Or at least reasonably normal ones can... Can't they?:lookaroun:brick:

I admit, it's been almost thirty years, but I seem to remember being capable of some things that required thought when I was a teenager. :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
Here's some close up shots of the cars:

Image-1CBC9C0A71DF11DA.jpg

Image-1CBCB5BE71DF11DA.jpg
These are great photos Jose, keep them coming!

WDWFantasmic

MontyMon said:
"History" or the study thereof has nothing to do with it. Even 17 year olds can google. Or at least reasonably normal ones can... Can't they?:lookaroun:brick:

I admit, it's been almost thirty years, but I seem to remember being capable of some things that required thought when I was a teenager. :lol:

Well, I never really had an interest in searching for stuff like that.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
hakunamatata said:
Photoshopping....I thought that was because he didnt take the photo with a pair of 3D glasses in front of the lense.:lookaroun :D

Well, OBVIOUSLY I don't have a 3D camera, so yes why they are all blurry. ;)

Actually , I didn't use photoshop believe it or not!

FYI Waterfall is on. Someone text messaged my email account (how they did this I have no idea -- it was creepy) and said they saw it running and have a video of it....so...there you go! Video soon of the waterfall!

Jose Eber

Original Poster
My pass is invalid for the next few weeks so...its going to be someone else's job to cover these fascinating aspects of EE.

J.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
My pass is invalid for the next few weeks so...its going to be someone else's job to cover these fascinating aspects of EE.

J.

I would if I was there.....maybe I could uncover a smell sensory effect that I have heard rumors of...:lookaroun

WDWFantasmic

Jose Eber said:
Well, OBVIOUSLY I don't have a 3D camera, so yes why they are all blurry. ;)

Actually , I didn't use photoshop believe it or not!

FYI Waterfall is on. Someone text messaged my email account (how they did this I have no idea -- it was creepy) and said they saw it running and have a video of it....so...there you go! Video soon of the waterfall!

Who's the lucky person?!:eek:

peter11435

I just got back from AK and walked around the everest area at about 3:30. While I was there the waterfall was not running and the scaffolding was still up in the area of the waterfall. There is also some new audio around the Everest bathroom. You can hear two guy up stairs talking about taking a train up the mountain.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
^That's slick!

A cast member was telling me she thought the waterfall is more of a morning thing at this point. Who knows.

WDWFantasmic

peter11435 said:
I just got back from AK and walked around the everest area at about 3:30. While I was there the waterfall was not running and the scaffolding was still up in the area of the waterfall. There is also some new audio around the Everest bathroom. You can hear two guy up stairs talking about taking a train up the mountain.

Was the voice thing put up today?

peter11435

WDWFantasmic said:
You know how there's music for each area or queue? I was wondering if they put the music up yet.
Well there is some music now along parts of the path. There is also some music from the top of the FastPass distribution building.

WDWFantasmic

peter11435 said:
Well there is some music now along parts of the path. There is also some music from the top of the FastPass distribution building.

That's cool...it would be nice if there was music in the ride but since there are no speakers or "singing animals", I'm guessing there won't be any music.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom