EE Update Feature

EpcotServo

man....one thing you'll soon learn after riding Everest.......It's an addictive ride!:lol: I was able to ride 4 times in the short hour I had there. (Tomorrow I'm stayin' on all day!:D
As for Yeti scariness, he's not too scary. Must kids will handle him fine, except if they are afraid of loud noises/darkness. He's just really thrilling to see and awesome to hear!

OmegaKnight

Tomorrow afternoon are Animal Kingdom cast previews. I wouldn't count on a public test at all for at least 2 more weeks. I know people have been dying to get on this ride and the time will soon be here where you can all experience WDW's best new attraction in a decade.

dxwwf3

Woody13 said:
I think that Disney will get many complaints from parents that the Yeti is too scary for their children. He will then be replaced with Stitch.

Ok Woody gets the line of the day award. Expect your trophy in the mail.

yensidtlaw1969

Now, I just can't tell and it's bothering me.

Is the top of the yeti's head round like in Corrus' avatar, or is it flat somewhat like Harold from the Matterhorn?

I always thought it'd be round between that mural in the shrine that was posted on the construction wal lwith the 2 other pieces of concept art and Corrus' avatar, but in the pics and videos it looks flat. Does that make sense?

Any help (especially from those who have seen the Yeti Live) would be greatly appreciated!

Yensid "GOURRRRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRRRRROUUUGGHHHHHHHHHH-,-hold-the-mayo" tlaw1969

EpcotServo

Jose Eber said:
rumor has it public testing tomorrow afternoon...RUMOR.
Do you still have your connection for tomorrow? Maybe I'll see ya at the roof of the world! :wave: (Oh, and great picture Connor002. Very nice work on editing! :) )

EpcotServo

I've heard from VMK Dev's (they are the ones working on Yeti Vision BTW, cause it's a VMK tie-in game.) that the Yeti Vision game will open later today.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom