EE Update Feature

WDWFantasmic

Jose Eber said:
Yah, I'd imagine.

Both the WDI feedback and the travel channel thing are for invited CM's only though :cry:

lol

Well, pretty soon the DVC members and the Passholders will ride and in a few months, we'll get to ride!!!

WDWScottieBoy

Jose Eber said:
No, he would tell you what went on! Because he'd have actually ridden it! ;)

And that's the truth. If I can get on it on Monday (I get back into Orlando on Saturday, so I might make a quick trip there and Sunday as well), you'll be surprised how quick I get on this beast. Once I get an update, I don't keep it to myself. :lookaroun Just look at Club Cool, I had a pictoral update within an hour after it opened.

With EE, expect the best thing to have happened to me at Disney show up on here. And I don't want to disappoint everyone and go on it and not be allowed to tell.

Jose, I'll see you Saturday! We may just have to go straight to AK from the airport as that may be more important. :lol:

Lynx04

My only question is, has anyone seen the waterfall effect work? This effect is the only thing - besides the Yeti - that I haven't seen working yet. I had my doubts about this effect actually making it to the final stages.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
WDWFantasmic said:
By the looks of things, I don't think it and other effects will be fully done until the actual Grand Opening. :(

Three months is a lot of time to work on the problems. Unless they have to rebuild the Yeti from scratch, I'd expect them to be good to go in April.

peter11435

WDWFantasmic said:
By the looks of things, I don't think it and other effects will be fully done until the actual Grand Opening. :(
How can you say that? You have absolutely no information about it whatsoever. All you have is third hand info that there is a problem. You have no idea how well the fix it work is going.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWFantasmic said:
Well, pretty soon the DVC members and the Passholders will ride and in a few months, we'll get to ride!!!
We are going to get there two days after the DVC/AP previews. But I am going to still try. I will walk up with my DVC, AP, Disney Visa, Disney Dining card and my Iger tatoo :lookaroun ....and beg and plead to let me on.....:D

maxime29

Premium Member
Just got back from my trip to the World. I brought my camera on the 27th hoping for some testing shots, but they weren't running the attraction through its testing that day. :( Everest is definately a monster, and photos do not serve enough justice.

TomorrowlandOps

hakunamatata said:
We are going to get there two days after the DVC/AP previews. But I am going to still try. I will walk up with my DVC, AP, Disney Visa, Disney Dining card and my Iger tatoo :lookaroun ....and beg and plead to let me on.....:D

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but unless we're previewing for day guests that day, which we're probably not going to be doing, we won't be letting you on :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom