EE Update Feature

stitchcastle

have the Yeti physically chase the train and let us see it throw boulders at us. simply, more Yeti

oh and if you're interested, I put up a ride through of one of my original attractions in the imagineering forum.

WDWFantasmic

stitchcastle said:
have the Yeti physically chase the train and let us see it throw boulders at us. simply, more Yeti

oh and if you're interested, I put up a ride through of one of my original attractions in the imagineering forum.

Sounds interesting, but tell me more!!! :lol:

P.S- I posted in your thread.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Check the first page/first post of this thread -- I update there for the most recent items I post.

I'm thinking of adding a signature with a link too to announce it.

dandaman

Stealing mythical creatures is probably frowned upon by the government (not to mention WDI). :lookaroun

Hopefully, this won't be like that penguin incident in London...

WDWFantasmic

dandaman said:
Stealing mythical creatures is probably frowned upon by the government (not to mention WDI). :lookaroun

Hopefully, this won't be like that penguin incident in London...

Then I guess I shouldn't mention the kraken I hid in the lake...:lookaroun

Jose Eber

Original Poster
From what I gathered on another forum, apparently WDI feedback is on Tuesday, and Travel Channel filming is on Friday so....expect to hear trip reports soon (I think both sessions are closed to the public).

J.

WDWFantasmic

Jose Eber said:
From what I gathered on another forum, apparently WDI feedback is on Tuesday, and Travel Channel filming is on Friday so....expect to hear trip reports soon (I think both sessions are closed to the public).

J.

Tuesday as in tomorrow?

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I haven't been to the park all week, so I thought I'd put up a collection of the screen grabs from the Everest Special (Disney's Christmas Parade) to fuel the fire.

We should be seeing actual shots relatively soon (if not by Tuesday, tomorrow already on the internet).

Image-9E0741847C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E0764527C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E0777DC7C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E0788C67C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E0798707C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E07AB267C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E07C7267C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E07D9D27C0511DA.jpg

Image-9E07EA8A7C0511DA.jpg

juan

from what i heard there is a lot of filming going on all week
(probably not just for the travel channel, but for promo vid and more)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom