EE Update Feature

WDWFantasmic

Captain Hank said:
Might I ask how long you're planning on hosting the Christmas parade excerpt? I wasn't able to see the parade, and I'm stuck in dial-up purgatory for the next few days, until I get back to school on Jan 2. I really want to see the segment, but I also don't want to tie up the phone lines for that long.

Thanks again for the great E:E updates! :wave:

I hope he keeps it there forever cuz I really enjoyed that segment.:)

Jose Eber

Original Poster
If I take anything down, just PM me, and I can either email it to you, or send it to you via AIM IM.

No worries. You'll get it.

J.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
For an overview of the EE attraction according to History Channels' Modern Marvels which aired Christmas Night

Click Here

EDIT

To Download the Walt Disney World Parade Preview (better than Modern Marvels info in my opinion, you see actual ride through) go here. Use that same link for all the home-made video files too.

To look at all the pics (close ups of the train eg) use that same link, but look up at the top of the page, you'll find lots of links to all the pics posted in this long thread. Its all on that site.

Hope everyone had a great day off,

J.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Thanks. I do what I can. I think anyone else in my position would do the same. Dan's video of Raven is better quality fyi. Its 'crisper'.

I didn't expect the top part of the lift to be open air until a swift bank to the right up the first switch. That's cool.

I'm going to be riding that thing like nobody's business once it opens I hope. I'm glad I got some cash for X mas -- maybe get a camera w. a better video capture and post a ride thru!

One day at a time (sigh).

J.

WDWScottieBoy

WOW! I go away for a week and look at everything I miss! Thanks for the continued updates Jose and I can't wait to get back down there to join you in the trips again!

Also, I should be able to get us no before previews still. ;)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
WOW! I go away for a week and look at everything I miss! Thanks for the continued updates Jose and I can't wait to get back down there to join you in the trips again!

Thats good to know....:D

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
WDWScottieBoy said:
WOW! I go away for a week and look at everything I miss!. ;)
exactly.... i feel like im in a time warp.

im so mad because my office firewall has a fit with his movie download page. im bored and dont want to wait until i get home. *sigh*

WDWFantasmic

WDWScottieBoy said:

But you'll probably have to keep the details secret right? :lookaroun

dxwwf3

WDWFantasmic said:
Are they allowed to film the ride?:lookaroun

Probably as much as Revenge of the Mummy, Mickey's Philharmagic, and countless others are allowed to be fillmed, and I have videos of many of these attractions on my computer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom