EE Update Feature

CaptainMichael

Jose Eber said:
1000th post!
Congratulations on what I think is the longest lasting Everest thread ever which is surprising considering all of the turmoil in this thread...
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWFantasmic

Jose Eber said:
I so disagree with you ^ its not a 'we' or 'us' problem its you being obnoxious and annoying (if everyone finds you that way, thing is, its going to be probably true!)

Jose, I wasn't referring to you. I was simply stating that me and STR8FAN should stop arguing. I offer my deepest apologies if he can still hear me.

SilentWindODoom

Jeez, guys. Calm down. We've all been sitting in this thread, listening to all this, scraping for news, and finally, something comes up. Sure, someone may ask some questions. How much MKT enjoyed the ride wouldn't be a breach of his agreement, or an invasion of privacy. He just wanted to know how much it lived up to our expectations. I think that STR8FAN greatly overreacted here. Yes, it is an "us" problem. He at least tried to end it befote things escalated.

Everyone's ganging up on Fantasmic right now, and no one's giving him any leeway whatsoever. It's sad when you have to find the smallest thing to pick on him for. Yes, he's made some mistakes in the past, but that doesn't mean you have to jump on him for everything he does. Just back off a little bit. Good lord, everyone acts nice for the holiday season, but the second Festivus is over, everyone goes right back to acting normal.

WDWFantasmic

SilentWindODoom said:
Jeez, guys. Calm down. We've all been sitting in this thread, listening to all this, scraping for news, and finally, something comes up. Sure, someone may ask some questions. How much MKT enjoyed the ride wouldn't be a breach of his agreement, or an invasion of privacy. He just wanted to know how much it lived up to our expectations. I think that STR8FAN greatly overreacted here. Yes, it is an "us" problem. He at least tried to end it befote things escalated.

Everyone's ganging up on Fantasmic right now, and no one's giving him any leeway whatsoever. It's sad when you have to find the smallest thing to pick on him for. Yes, he's made some mistakes in the past, but that doesn't mean you have to jump on him for everything he does. Just back off a little bit. Good lord, everyone acts nice for the holiday season, but the second Festivus is over, everyone goes right back to acting normal.

Thanks, that really means a lot to me.:)

The_CEO

If you need someone to tell you personally and reasure you that this ride is worth it, maybe you need to count your marbles again.. It's more than obvious this ride is the definition of an E Ticket attraction. So WDWFan, why do you keep bothering MKT? Why don't you wait and make up your own mind?

brertigger

I had forgotten to mention this in my earlier post. The CM answering questions pointed out the new giftshop location to everyone. It was a good sized shop to the right of the main entrance.

WDWFantasmic

The_CEO said:
If you need someone to tell you personally and reasure you that this ride is worth it, maybe you need to count your marbles again.. It's more than obvious this ride is the definition of an E Ticket attraction. So WDWFan, why do you keep bothering MKT? Why don't you wait and make up your own mind?

I was simply asking him if he thought it was good. Now can we please forget about this?

The_CEO said:
Sure, so how's that waterfall look? Anyone have a snapshot?
yp-waterfall.jpg
That one or the one on everest? :xmas: Merry Christmas!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
WDWFantasmic said:
I hear their Guinness is quite good.

Blasphemer! Guinness is never simply "quite good"! Nectar of the Gods should be duly revered by one and all. :king:

:lol: I used to have an ashtray that proudly proclaimed "Guinn-less isn't good for you!"

WDWFantasmic

MontyMon said:
Blasphemer! Guinness is never simply "quite good"! Nectar of the Gods should be duly revered by one and all. :king:

:lol: I used to have an ashtray that proudly proclaimed "Guinn-less isn't good for you!"

I would drink some but alas, I'm not over the drinking age yet...:cry:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
WDWFantasmic said:
I would drink some but alas, I'm not over the drinking age yet...:cry:

In that case, I'll have one for you, as I was over the drinking age before you were! [Were as in "in existence" rather than were as in a particular age]

I need it now that you've made me feel old! :lol:

WDWFantasmic

MontyMon said:
In that case, I'll have one for you, as I was over the drinking age before you were! [Were as in "in existence" rather than were as in a particular age]

I need it now that you've made me feel old! :lol:

I just checked your profile and it seems Animal Kingdom is our favorite park.:lol: At least we have something in common...

1stStarIC2nite

Well a little bit of news I guess...

The brown and red construction walls between Kali and Everest have come down and now there is a little area selling all different kinds of hot and cold teas. I'm pretty sure it opened yesterday, as my sister and I were waiting to get a chai, but they kept delaying the opening because they all weren't fully trained I guess? Anyway.. the menu looks great. And of course, as if there weren't enough... there is a DVC booth adjacent to the tea stand.

And there has been scaffolding on the waterfall all week...

And.. when my sister and I were standing by the wall one afternoon a couple of higher-up's were out and they said and I quote: "well the walls are coming down on the 1st or 2nd..." So take what you want from this I guess..

:xmas: Happy Holidays!

WDWFantasmic

1stStarIC2nite said:
Well a little bit of news I guess...

The brown and red construction walls between Kali and Everest have come down and now there is a little area selling all different kinds of hot and cold teas. I'm pretty sure it opened yesterday, as my sister and I were waiting to get a chai, but they kept delaying the opening because they all weren't fully trained I guess? Anyway.. the menu looks great. And of course, as if there weren't enough... there is a DVC booth adjacent to the tea stand.

And there has been scaffolding on the waterfall all week...

And.. when my sister and I were standing by the wall one afternoon a couple of higher-up's were out and they said and I quote: "well the walls are coming down on the 1st or 2nd..." So take what you want from this I guess..

:xmas: Happy Holidays!

From what the pictures here, I have only seen the blue construction wall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom