EE Update Feature

wannab@dis

animal_king1990 said:
If you talk about my son in that fashion away, I will get very mad. I thought I made it clear that I hardly ever post here. He's the Disney fan, not me. I just made this account for him to use. The people here are so rude and when my son comes home, I'm gonna make him a new account.
This screams for a "Thrawn" reply. :lol:

Tim G

animal_king1990 said:
If you talk about my son in that fashion away, I will get very mad. I thought I made it clear that I hardly ever post here. He's the Disney fan, not me. I just made this account for him to use. The people here are so rude and when my son comes home, I'm gonna make him a new account.
And yet.. the same way of writing... tha same gramatical mistakes/errors...

But wait...

"Therapist": Let me talk to the Son...

Tim G

dandaman said:
This thread is either way too harsh, or way too necessary... maybe both, at this point. :eek:
You're right... It's not even worth it... I can't help people with PMD... And this person is untreatable...

Best thing for me, is to put him in the ignore list...

LSUxStitch

animal_king1990 said:

It's not like we won't be able to tell which NEW account will be his. :lol:

Tim G

LSUxStitch said:
It's not like we won't be able to tell which NEW account will be his. :lol:
Let it be... this case is uncurable... :lookaroun

I think I'm gonna buy that new english device... "the Mosquito" :D :D :D

Tim G

mkt said:
I missed all of this to go out and buy cheese.

Thanks a lot guys!
My question was My BS meter or Your BS Flag... on the whole #$!%$# relation thing...

BTW did you get it...???

Connor002

wannab@dis said:
If nothing else... entertaining. :lol:

Entertaing, to say the least.
I just in awe at the fact that there was an argument and a discussion about chesses(Is that the plural form of cheese?) going on at the same time.:hammer:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Corrus,

I have claimed many a post in the name of BS. The kingdom of BS doesn't have much more room left. The meter is requested.

Tim G

By the power of the Republic of Anti BS...
We hereby declare some posts,
have reached an extremely dangerous level...

BS.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom