EE Update Feature

LSUxStitch

So I'm guessing since One earring is illegal for castmembers, A bunch crammed into one hole in one ear is acceptable?

Do imagineers (..or whatever Mr. Rhode is) have same guidelines as regular CMs? (I just remember being told to take my earrings out while working)

WDWScottieBoy

LSUxStitch said:
So I'm guessing since One earring is illegal for castmembers, A bunch crammed into one hole in one ear is acceptable?

Do imagineers (..or whatever Mr. Rhode is) have same guidelines as regular CMs? (I just remember being told to take my earrings out while working)

Imagineers are on a different level of what they can/can't do. Mr. Rohde can basically do what he wants.

LSUxStitch

WDWScottieBoy said:
Imagineers are on a different level of what they can/can't do. Mr. Rohde can basically do what he wants.

Has he always had such a huge gaping hole in his ear or is this just something new since the trip down to Everest?

WDWScottieBoy

LSUxStitch said:
Has he always had such a huge gaping hole in his ear or is this just something new since the trip down to Everest?

Each "meaningful" trip he takes makes the hole bigger. He gets a new earring each time he goes on one of those trips...but it has to be a single earring, and something of meaning. Each earring has a story to it, and he'd be willing to tell it to you if he had the time. I'm too tired to write it out right now.

It's nothing new, more or less his "signature."

WDWScottieBoy

Also, before I forget...I got some more information on EE today.

The mountain is made of two shells. The inner shell is the steel beams we all know, and it's built to sway 6" while the ride goes through it. The outer shell is the concrete with steel reinforcements, and does NOT touch the inner shell. They do however get less than an inch of each other. So from the outside you can't see it moving since concrete doesn't move, but the inside it does (although you won't be able to tell).

Another thing, Joe mentioned that he has been working on an Everest ride for FIFTEEN (15) years now. So this is nothing new to him.

If I remember anything else, I'll post it tomorrow.

(It was nice seeing him, and what made it better, was he remembered me from the night I talked to him at length in the Adventurer's Club. I honestly wasn't expecting him to, but for him to remember....I was in shock!!!)

Jose Eber

Original Poster
15? Really? He told me 4 yesterday - - ("two houses ago").

Earings: Its a bit too extreme for my taste, then again, if that's what it takes to get some power in WDI, I'd chain a ten pound weight to my right nipple.

J.k. of course
-- really, it would be my left.

Scott, you are quite the fan boy of Joe...lots of pictures...Scott and Joe sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g-.

I bet you if you hang out there tomorrow most of the day, he'll chat it up with you and would probably give you a tour like he promised.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
Also, before I forget...I got some more information on EE today.

The mountain is made of two shells. The inner shell is the steel beams we all know, and it's built to sway 6" while the ride goes through it. The outer shell is the concrete with steel reinforcements, and does NOT touch the inner shell. They do however get less than an inch of each other. So from the outside you can't see it moving since concrete doesn't move, but the inside it does (although you won't be able to tell).

Another thing, Joe mentioned that he has been working on an Everest ride for FIFTEEN (15) years now. So this is nothing new to him.

If I remember anything else, I'll post it tomorrow.

(It was nice seeing him, and what made it better, was he remembered me from the night I talked to him at length in the Adventurer's Club. I honestly wasn't expecting him to, but for him to remember....I was in shock!!!)
you mean that night that you were too scared to approach him, so I had to make the first contact ;)

mkt

Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
15? Really? He told me 4 yesterday - - (two houses ago).

Earings: Its a bit too extreme for my taste, then again, if that's what it takes to get some power in WDI, I'd chain a ten pound weight to my right nipple.

J.k. of course
-- really, it would be my left.

Scott, you are quite the fan boy of Joe...lots of pictures...Scott and Joe sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g-.

I bet you if you hang out there tomorrow most of the day, he'll chat it up with you and would probably give you a tour like he promised.
Jose... I don't have much of a reason to NOT be there all day with you guys tomorrow. I have a meeting at WDW casting early AM with some recruiters, and after that, it's smooth sailing all day. Should I bring a chair to sit on?

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I'm bringing beach towels. J.K. I don't know if I'll be there tomorrow. I try to head there each day but, my lungs still be sickly.

WDWScottieBoy

Jose Eber said:

I might have to head there tomorrow after parade taping and legal work at the Swan. And if he's there, I'm holding him to that tour he promised me. After all, he did notice it was me, so I don't think it'd be a problem.

Give me a call if you can't make it, otherwise I will plan on being there sometime tomorrow near close.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Yah, I'm thinking more till close myself (if I plan to make it). But then again, my peeps at EE are so fun to talk to (cast members who are at the information station).

I'll leave a message on your phone as to when I'll be there.

mkt

Premium Member
Scottie... aren't I also in that promised tour from the AC ;)

as is Mr. Anonymous K.G. :lol:

LSUxStitch

Wow, so much cool info (..especially about the ear).

Do you guys hang out at Animal Kingdom all day just to chat it up with him? or do you guys work at AK (this is especially for Jose)?

Do not take this wrong way as in bashing or anything, but if you guys do not work for AK, do yall have nothing else to do meaningfull than go to AK everyday snapping photos and chatting it up with the AK peeps? Don't worry, it could be just jealousy setting in because I miss the days of just hanging out at the parks when nothing else was going on.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
They all live close enough, Mr. Merf must cross many miles and the great Floridental Divide (I-4) and to boot, merf ran out of free tickets :p

Scottie - it took me hours of closet and attic raiding, but i found my folks old 1970's hideous christmas sweaters. My goal is to have my group look like we walked off the set of the Lawrence Welk show after a rousing round of "Sleigh Ride."

I'll be the gorgeous one in argyle.

And jose - anyone ever explain what the choice of left versus right nipple means?

Jose Eber

Original Poster
mousermerf said:
And jose - anyone ever explain what the choice of left versus right nipple means?

Oh, piercing either side means you've forget to use something between the ears .... ;) Truth be told the nipple joke was really a substitute for a more racy area to pierce that I deliberately did not mention as I want to keep this thread about PG 13.

As per work . . .Scottie just got a job, MKT is between jobs and I guess I have had a lot of free time lately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom