EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
mkt said:
I'll bring the bon-bons, you bring the champagne?
WHAT? Flattered... :hurl:

MKT: do you mind if I mention your idea? Anyone in town, head over to the adventurers club -- Joe might be there tonight if he's in town.

EDIT: Some Larger Pictures -- :
imag0035_409.jpg

imag0036_122.jpg

imag0037_149.jpg

imag0038_128.jpg

imag0039_291.jpg

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
go for it...

I just heard that Haley Joel Osment is on the Jungle Cruise right now

Lee

Adventurer
:brick:
I'm tired of missing all these Rohde encounters.
I may have to go spend a day hanging around Everest this weekend.

mkt

Premium Member
Lee.. gimme a call. I'm free this weekend, we must hang out.

speck76

animal_king1990 said:
Because of that comment and many others, I'm leaving this site for good!:mad: Farewell, and goodbye. I hope this goes on your conscience for insulting a member to the point that he cannot take it anymore.:fork:

you are not the first member to leave here...I am sure the site and community will go on without you.

LSUxStitch

animal_king1990 said:
Because of that comment and many others, I'm leaving this site for good!:mad: Farewell, and goodbye. I hope this goes on your conscience for insulting a member to the point that he cannot take it anymore.:fork:

Hah, for a thirty something year old, you sure do get upset easily. I really havn't noticed many things said to you negatively, so I'm guessing you aren't at all near the age you say. With that said, have a great life and continue to support Disney :lol:

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
animal_king1990 said:

ah, good riddance??

EpcotServo

Lee said:
:brick:
I'm tired of missing all these Rohde encounters.
I may have to go spend a day hanging around Everest this weekend.
Wouldn't that be a close encounter of the third kind? :lol: Ya know, if they just planted some more tall trees there, you could not see the wall. On an off topic note, ROFL to all of mkt's posts.

animal_king1990

animal_king1990 said:

WTH????:veryconfu I think my account got hacked or something cuz I definetely did not say that. Sorry everyone but I'm here to stay.:D Curses to the person who did this.:mad:

P.S You guys really wouldn't miss me if I left? Sniff sniff.

wannab@dis

animal_king1990 said:
WTH????:veryconfu I think my account got hacked or something cuz I definetely did not say that. Sorry everyone but I'm here to stay.:D Curses to the person who did this.:mad:

uh, yeah... right. :rolleyes:

mkt

Premium Member
no luck Rohdespotting at the Adventurers Club last night... I have a feeling the thread that Scottie started last time after I started conversing with Rohde may have scared him away

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Heck in the two seconds I talked with him he was already scurred!

Scottie ruined it for us all! Waaaah!

J.K. -- its not like the guy isn't busy -- and heading to a bar on a weekday -- try tomorrow?

Tim G

animal_king1990 said:

What the hell do you take us for...

Snap out of it... mr. Innocence...

Edit your profile first...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom