EE Update Feature

animal_king1990

Corrus said:
What the hell do you take us for...

Snap out of it... mr. Innocence...

Edit your profile first...

Why? I share this account with my son also you know. But he would never say something like that. 80% of my posts are from my son so if you want to talk to him, wait until he comes home from school.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
animal_king1990 said:
Why? I share this account with my son also you know. But he would never say something like that. 80% of my posts are from my son so if you want to talk to him, wait until he comes home from school.

ooooh this might explain a lot.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
animal_king1990 said:

80% huh... I think a moderator needs to research the IP addresses and we'll see.

animal_king1990

mkt said:
You said you were gonna leave... so leave already!

:p

Why would you want me to leave? I like posting on these boards. This is one of my first posts! But you won't see me here often so alas, I'm gonna go now. Talk to my kid in a few hours.

P.S- He's only 14 so be kind to him.

mkt

Premium Member
Jose,

you gonna be at DAK later today? I gotta run to Universal and get groceries soon... I'll be there probably after 2 if you wanna meet up

Jose Eber

Original Poster
mkt said:
Jose,

you gonna be at DAK later today? I gotta run to Universal and get groceries soon... I'll be there probably after 2 if you wanna meet up

I have to do some errands MKT myself in town, and am still under the weather.

I'll probably be there more around park closing if I head out.

J.

LSUxStitch

animal_king1990 said:
Why would you want me to leave? I like posting on these boards. This is one of my first posts! But you won't see me here often so alas, I'm gonna go now. Talk to my kid in a few hours.

This explains the screenname, plus that time everyone called your son out and he claimed he was thirty something.

Oh, and I do not believe any of this "father" stuff btw. The dad has worse grammar than the son, I believe not...:lookaroun

wannab@dis

animal_king1990 said:
Isn't that against the forum rules? :veryconfu

mkt

Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
I have to do some errands MKT myself in town, and am still under the weather.

I'll probably be there more around park closing if I head out.

J.

My errands are running a bit late... I'll be there at about the same time too :lol:

who knew that Gruyere cheese has to be special ordered

Tim G

animal_king1990 said:

C'mon...

You gotta try something better than that...

Why is it, that as of day one, the same way of writing is used with the same spelling errors...

I'm amazed, that you didn't use "Dissociative Identity Disorder", that's would be the same stupid excuse as the one you used.

So next time we write something to you, we'll start with... We want to speak to dad...

Now... You just go back to school and start talking to yourself later... bye :wave:

mkt

Premium Member
Corrus said:
IMO... Goodings...

thanks! I'll check them out after Albertsons. The Ms is gonna make Quiche Lorraine and Canadian Cheddar Cheese soup tonight. The hardest thing to obtain right now aside from the Cheese has been Canadian Ale... so we substituted that with Bass.

dr_teeth90210

mkt said:
thanks! I'll check them out after Albertsons. The Ms is gonna make Quiche Lorraine and Canadian Cheddar Cheese soup tonight. The hardest thing to obtain right now aside from the Cheese has been Canadian Ale... so we substituted that with Bass.

If worse comes to worst you can always use Swiss as a substitute for Gruyere.

mkt

Premium Member
thanks for the tip!

I actually just called the Dr. Phillips Publix, and they have it... so I'm out! Gotta get some cheese

Tim G

Just a small recap of the EE Update Feature... AKA the animal_king1990 Q & A game

animal_king1990 said:
How long is the ride then? And is the yeti placed in a large cave?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
That's pretty long for a coaster. Are there any other drops besides the 80 ft one?
Son again?
animal_king1990 said:
A double helix? I never heard of that. Anyone have pictures of this?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I meant I never heard that EE had a double helix. Thanks anyways. How big are the other drops for EE?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I've looked anywhere and it seems this information is not revealed to the public. Besides, I don't live anywhere close to WDW.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Checked the boards. No info on other drops.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Which one is the backwards drop?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
If you look at the old concept art, you'll see two waterfalls running down the side of the mountain.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Why do you think no one will like EE?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
It's to reduce sound coming from the ride. Since DCA is located right beside a urban city, people do complain about sound. That's why California Screamin has those tunnels on the drops, becuase that's where people scream the loudest.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Sorry to ask this, but what is that object in the picture?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
What do you mean by no sit down dining?
Err.. Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I never knew they were planning on building another restaurant in that area.
Son?

animal_king1990 said:
How do you stretch a ride?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I don't see how this makes the ride better...
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
So is there going to be a restaurant or what?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I sure hope AK will continue building E-Tickets. It's amazing how Disney attracts so many guests yet parks like Six Flags have like 15 E ticket rides.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Thanks for the update. So I'm guessing the 4400 ft length is true then?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Nice pictures! I bet EE will be a thrill to ride in the dark(if they do plan on opening the park late on a daily basis). Has anyone rode Splash Mountain in the dark before? It's undescribable.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I wish they would just open the park later all year. Who cares if the animal attractions close early. We would still have DINOSAUR, EE, Kali River Rapids and Lion King. Maybe Kilimanjaro Safaris also?(it would take you through the savannah in the dark) It would be pretty cool at night.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I agree. Any word on how big the drop is? Sorry to be asking this, I just want to know for sure.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I never noticed those holes before...
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Someone here once showed a picture of the show building for Splash Mountain. Turns out most of the ride is in the building and there really isn't a "mountain", it's just a cover.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Or they can just paint it to camouflage...
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
But there have been many complaints about the show building for EE as for Splash, there have been no complaints becuase the show building can't be seen.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
But people can still complain now. But you don't see anybody complaining about Splash now.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Basically every ride has a show building. It's only in EE's case that some people can see it.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
I said I was exaggerating. I was saying that some rides have some kind of a show building. Sheesh...
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Is that the back building? It's not that clear. Is it really a big deal when you're driving in?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
But they can still try to please the guests that are complaining. Disney are perfectionists, they make every last detail count. I'm sure they won't leave the wall if it can be seen by the majority of guests.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
My mistake..what do you think then?
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Doesn't Disney earn close to or more than a $1 million every day? Theoratically, they could use that to fix + improve small details like the back wall of EE. IMO, I think that they will not leave it as it is since people have complained.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Personally, I think the money could go towards building smaller rides at AK. But fixing the wall is good too.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
That's a lot of money for expansion!!! They could do a lot of things with that amount.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
Because of that comment and many others, I'm leaving this site for good! Farewell, and goodbye. I hope this goes on your conscience for insulting a member to the point that he cannot take it anymore.
Son?
animal_king1990 said:
WTH???? I think my account got hacked or something cuz I definetely did not say that. Sorry everyone but I'm here to stay. Curses to the person who did this. P.S You guys really wouldn't miss me if I left? Sniff sniff.
And like Magic... Just as someone mentioned that it must be a kid because of his quick check-out... Here's dad!!! LOL... DON'T THINK SO...
animal_king1990 said:
You're unbelievable, with your "NOT my kid" You're still talking about yourself, kid...Cut the crap!
Such a shame that you're too young for Disney Casting...
animal_king1990 said:
Time for to raise the Flag... (MKT??? Your's or mine??)

animal_king1990

If you talk about my son in that fashion away, I will get very mad. I thought I made it clear that I hardly ever post here. He's the Disney fan, not me. I just made this account for him to use. The people here are so rude and when my son comes home, I'm gonna make him a new account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom