DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

EpcotServo

*snort*:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

The best Scotch whisky is called Irish whiskey.

Jameson, straight up, please.

:cool:

I'm glad this thread has become random.:lol::lookaroun

In the words of Simon Pegg "It's on random":p

picture.php

AshaNeOmah

I remember when this thread started... In a summary, what did you guys talk about for 40 pages? I don't have the patience to read through it all. :ROFLOL:

wdwfan100

I thought for sure this thread would fade away over the holiday weekend, who knew it could be so resilient. Bravo to all :sohappy:

Thrill Seeker

I just started working at Downtown Disney and had to take a complete tour of the place on my first official day. Marketplace and West Side are both pretty full with the exception of Virgin Megastore. Pleasure Island is just pathetic to look at. There is so much empty space that hopefully Disney will do their best to lure in new "operating partners" to give the area some new places to go. I think they can do that and still make it a nightlife area, without having the clubs. Hopefully something good will show up soon...

NMBC1993

I just started working at Downtown Disney and had to take a complete tour of the place on my first official day. Marketplace and West Side are both pretty full with the exception of Virgin Megastore. Pleasure Island is just pathetic to look at. There is so much empty space that hopefully Disney will do their best to lure in new "operating partners" to give the area some new places to go. I think they can do that and still make it a nightlife area, without having the clubs. Hopefully something good will show up soon...

Well have to wait and see I guess. Although in this economy I don't see anyone wanting to build a store or restaurant. I'm still waiting for Harley Davidson or Curl to drop out. I mean there is nothing to draw people into their stores; they are in a ghost town. IDK how longer they are going to last.

SirGoofy

Just an update from this past week. Marketplace was packed the three nights I was there, but West Side was a ghost town. They better hurry up with this "bold, new vision" or 2 parts of DTD will be empty store fronts.

EPCOT Explorer

Just an update from this past week. Marketplace was packed the three nights I was there, but West Side was a ghost town. They better hurry up with this "bold, new vision" or 2 parts of DTD will be empty store fronts.

You know, I've never seen Marketplace less than busy.:dazzle:

CaptainMichael

This was the situation even before PI closed.

I've never seen West Side busy.

wilsonhanks

This was the situation even before PI closed.

I've never seen West Side busy.

true, Westside has always seemed slow. I can't stand the stores, they are sooooo boring.

Thats what is so funny to me. They have a struggling west side, so they decide to turn PI into nothing more than an extension of the Westside.

Somewhat fun dining with lame niche stores. (if you're part of the niche you will obviousely not find the store to be lame) This is why I have hope for the advclub. With this format includes forms of entertainent (cirque, disneyquest, HoB, AMC) PI area needs entertainment too. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom