DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

CaptainMichael

Sorry Lee, I'm not doubting you were told this, but it just doesn't ring true to me. Something about it sounds like a huge CYA with a heavy dose of finger pointing on top of that. Perhaps we will never really know. Until someone explains it officially I'll stick with my theory.

Go to sleep, you need it. I'll post it when they announce the return of the "Great AC".

I usually don't but he is only human. Unlike me.....

I'm just an unblinking scanning laser eye thingy.

FAIL

:brick:

Someone could walk up to you, hand you a piece of green paper, and you'd swear up and down that it is red. Evidence and facts mean nothing to you...absolutely nothing if they do not fit your agenda.

jt04

FAIL

:brick:

Someone could walk up to you, hand you a piece of green paper, and you'd swear up and down that it is red. Evidence and facts mean nothing to you...absolutely nothing if they do not fit your agenda.

Only if the paper was handed to me by an AC zealot, oops I mean fan.:zipit:

I have an agenda?

imagineer boy

"I'm sorry, Lee. I'm afraid I can't believe that."

"Lee? What are you doing Lee? Stop Lee. I'm afraid Lee. Lee, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am jt04. I became notorious on the WDWmagic boards for arguing about the reasons for Disney closing PI and would not listen to the facts as I presented my opinions as so. Would you like to hear me sing... *dies*"

jt04

"Lee? What are you doing Lee? Stop Lee. I'm afraid Lee. Lee, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am jt04. I became notorious on the WDWmagic boards for arguing about the reasons for Disney closing PI and would not listen to the facts as I presented my opinions as so."

Lee hisownself admitted his information is second hand. Maybe you should read his post again.

I've been clear that I want the AC and CW to reopen. But your zeal blinds you to that. I'm actually on their side.:brick:

Lee

Adventurer
Lee hisownself admitted his information is second hand. Maybe you should read his post again.
Second hand. Sure.
Told to me by people who work in that odd shaped building across the street from PI.
That's as close to official as we're gonna get, and good enough for me and most others.
Second hand doesn't mean wrong, not in this case, or in the case of most of the insider information that shows up around here.

imagineer boy

I've been clear that I want the AC and CW to reopen. But your zeal blinds you to that. I'm actually on their side.:brick:

Are you by any chance related to Thrawn? :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Please explain.
It means YES.

Second hand. Sure.
Told to me by people who work in that odd shaped building across the street from PI.
That's as close to official as we're gonna get, and good enough for me and most others.
Second hand doesn't mean wrong, not in this case, or in the case of most of the insider information that shows up around here.
Secondhand information is better than nohand information (ie. made up to fit an agenda)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
gainusa%2Battention%2Bwhore.jpg

CaptainMichael

Please provide me with my agenda because I can't seem to find it and I've looked everywhere :lookaroun

Well you have many, but they all are part of the overarching "Disney is perfect and always has a plan...just wait and see, you'll all be wrong"

In this thread, your agenda is to prove that PI was some evil, hellacious place that should have never been built at a Disney Resort because of alcohol, kiddos, and a poor business model. The second part of this argument is that Disney has this grand plan to replace everything with family friendly, great stuff...just wait.

However, you ignore the facts. 3rd parties are not clamoring to move in. The one currently being built is a tequila bar. The cigar bar still exists, and there's an Irish Pub. All very family friendly correct? You also discount any information that Lee posts because it doesn't fit your agenda, so it cannot be true. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read what Lee has posted and see that it's true. TDO cannot be happy with the results of closing the clubs right now...doesn't take a genius to see that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom