DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

jakeman

Coming from you, that speaks volumes.:D:lol:
:ROFLOL:

Most of the people around here are blind followers. Some follow the negative crowd, some follow the positive.

If you look at each situation individually and form your own opinion you might be surprised at what you find.

That would be you, plural. Damn you limited english second declinsion!

Lee

Adventurer
C'mon, PI failed because TDO wanted it to. They had ample options at every turn but drove it their way. Into the ground.
Careful Martin...this thread is hazardous. Causes normally rational people to do themselves harm. Head meets wall.:brick:

EPCOT Explorer

C'mon, PI failed because TDO wanted it to. They had ample options at every turn but drove it their way. Into the ground.

Disney forgot the family with the Matterhorn - the first restrictive attraction. Not to mention BTM, RnRC, TOT, SM Paris, E:E, M:S....
Ah, reason.:)
:ROFLOL:

Most of the people around here are blind followers. Some follow the negative crowd, some follow the positive.

If you look at each situation individually and form your own opinion you might be surprised at what you find.

That would be you, plural. Damn you limited english second declinsion!
I know what you mean;)

Only the Sith deal in absolutes...:cool::wave:

raven

DTD McDonalds is closing (it was announced to us in a pre-shift meeting a couple of months ago). The only one on property will be the one near the All Star resorts.

Animaniac93-98

nah, you are full of ________. Walt wanted clean streets and happy times for children and adults; not one OR the other. The Walt Disney Company on the other hand has wanted to test the waters of what it could be financially, somewhat regardless of any ideal.

Wow. I'm so glad you met Walt to talk to him about that and ignore WDW history completly.

Eexplain to me why they created high end stores and experiences for adults at the Contemporary like Contemporary Man where one could rent a tuxedo for Gulf Coast Room which like V&A was jackets only? Or the multiple hair salons. I'm sure 5 year olds loved to buy goods from The Tabocconist on Main Street or drink cocktails at the Player's Gallery at the Golf Resort. There have always been adult centric experiences at WDW. The place as a whole was for the family, but certainly had experiences geared towards specific crowds. From Space Mountain itself to Village Spirits (which sold liqueurs and expensive glasses to go with them) not every single last thing at WDW could be apprecated or enjoyed by young children. Even PI itself was open to ALL ages until 9pm. That's how I saw AC the 2 times I went and I enjoyed myself even without alchohol.

The fact that everything at WDW must be acceptabel for 2 year olds is sad and only adds to the hurtful image for non WDW goers that it is "just for kids". I'm sure adults will have a much more enjoyable time seeing Stitch's Supersonic Celebration than Comedy Warehouse.

And really PI was, what 10 out of the 30,000 acres of WDW? Can't adults have that? What if kids want to ditch the adults and spend more time at The Sandcastle Club or The Neverland Club (which they do I know from experience)? Should they be destroyed in favor of generic shopping too?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
DTD McDonalds is closing (it was announced to us in a pre-shift meeting a couple of months ago). The only one on property will be the one near the All Star resorts.

Wow, I'd of thought that the DTD location would have made a killing. :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Wow. I'm so glad you met Walt to talk to him about that and ignore WDW history completly.

Eexplain to me why they created high end stores and experiences for adults at the Contemporary like Contemporary Man where one could rent a tuxedo for Gulf Coast Room which like V&A was jackets only? Or the multiple hair salons. I'm sure 5 year olds loved to buy goods from The Tabocconist on Main Street or drink cocktails at the Player's Gallery at the Golf Resort. There have always been adult centric experiences at WDW. The place as a whole was for the family, but certainly had experiences geared towards specific crowds. From Space Mountain itself to Village Spirits (which sold liqueurs and expensive glasses to go with them) not every single last thing at WDW could be apprecated or enjoyed by young children. Even PI itself was open to ALL ages until 9pm. That's how I saw AC the 2 times I went and I enjoyed myself even without alchohol.

The fact that everything at WDW must be acceptabel for 2 year olds is sad and only adds to the hurtful image for non WDW goers that it is "just for kids". I'm sure adults will have a much more enjoyable time seeing Stitch's Supersonic Celebration than Comedy Warehouse.
:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Thank you!
Wow, I'd of thought that the DTD location would have made a killing. :shrug:
It seemingly does!

3 times as crowded than a normal McD's and they charge 3 times the price!:dazzle:

WDW1974

Careful Martin...this thread is hazardous. Causes normally rational people to do themselves harm. Head meets wall.:brick:

That's because you choose to take part ... I have decided to sit the thread out and just watch from the sidelines as it becomes yet another AC bitchfest.

Wanna wager how many posts it goes?
:D

GymLeaderPhil

I think the closure of the McDonalds at Marketplace is a step in the right direction.

Not so great with everything else closing.

Unless you want to purchase some Legos or magnets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom