Dream Along With Mickey News

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
The Hook character looks pretty neat. Smee was a little weird. As far as the new pyro, in the Princess segment and the 'Dreams Come True' part, fireworks are shot off the castle (but not from the same location as the finale fireworks) outward, and they are twinkly.

PinMadness

I think moving heads for Mickey, Minnie, etc. is a great idea.

But a Captain Hook face character?!?!??! No thank you. I love, love, LOVE Captain Hook and I just don't see it.

A side note about Dream Along With Mickey. I loved the show when I saw it last week. I thought the one part where they lifted Minnie in a ShowChoir-esque fashion was a bit awkward. I mean, compared to the dancers, Minnie is huge and it just looked weird to me. When they raised Donald, that worked, but the Minnie thing just looked awkward.

Chape19714

I think moving heads for Mickey, Minnie, etc. is a great idea.

But a Captain Hook face character?!?!??! No thank you. I love, love, LOVE Captain Hook and I just don't see it.

A side note about Dream Along With Mickey. I loved the show when I saw it last week. I thought the one part where they lifted Minnie in a ShowChoir-esque fashion was a bit awkward. I mean, compared to the dancers, Minnie is huge and it just looked weird to me. When they raised Donald, that worked, but the Minnie thing just looked awkward.
Captain hook is human, and therfore deserves to be a face charactor. He's a face in DL's fantasmic which works well, and he has been done by face a few times over the park's history. It actually looks great!

PinMadness

Captain hook is human, and therfore deserves to be a face charactor. He's a face in DL's fantasmic which works well, and he has been done by face a few times over the park's history. It actually looks great!

I love his big funny face. It works so well for him. Our pictures always turn out so funny with that big plastic face of his. I love it.

dxwwf3

That is amazing. To me, this is much more impressive than what they are doing with Turtle Talk or Monsters Inc. It may not be as technologically advanced as those attractions, but that short video blew me away and I guarantee i will make shows like that 1,000 times more enjoyable.

I'm very excited about this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom