Dream Along With Mickey News

Amazing! Am So Excited To See!!!

I went to Disney last at Christmas and saw the Dream Along show and loved it, now with moving mouths and batting eyes...I'm in Heaven! :sohappy: I can't wait to see it in February! This is huge that they are doing this and I'm excited!!! Does anybody know if they will be using the technology for the parades?

Thanks,
Escarabaja06:)

dxwwf3

grrrrrr...you have to be a member of that site.

It's just a quick sign up. Visions Fantastic (also when it was The Disneyland Source) has always had some fantastic Disneyland videos and they are starting to get some great WDW videos as well. There's no reason not to sign up.

CaptainMichael

It's just a quick sign up. Visions Fantastic (also when it was The Disneyland Source) has always had some fantastic Disneyland videos and they are starting to get some great WDW videos as well. There's no reason not to sign up.

I signed up, but I don't have Quicktime...
:brick:

This sounds like a breakthrough in character technology. They have come a long way since Disneyland opened. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

askmike1

Because for some unknown reason, my computer rejects iTunes, and iTunes and Quicktime are one in the same these days.
Apple now lets you download Quicktime without iTunes, so you can always try that. I was going to convert the file, but since the poster on that site's friend took that video, she said only that video is allowed.

CaptainMichael

Apple now lets you download Quicktime without iTunes, so you can always try that. I was going to convert the file, but since the poster on that site's friend took that video, she said only that video is allowed.

I tried again to download the combo again, and Quicktime is actually the problem.:( I have an old version that for some reason it can't replace. I thought I had uninstalled it, but apparently, I did it wrong and now I can't completely get rid of it to download the new version...

CTXRover

That is absolutely awesome!! I have thought for years how cool it would be if the characters faces could move, and the final result is quite amazing. When the face is stationary, they look near identical to how they have looked for the past couple of years. It was a bit akward seeing Mickey's mouth move at first, but I think it is simply because it was new.

Donald looks incredible. The eyes blinking add so much "character" and expression to the characters on stage. A+

I know these motion heads have been tested on Mickey's Magic touring show, but is this part of the "living initiative project"? If so, I think this comes close to topping the interactive animated set-ups like Turtle Talk. Not to ruin the magic, but exactly how is this done? Keep up the great work Disney!

Connor002

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom