Dream Along With Mickey News

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Talking character heads have made their Magic Kingdom debut today during Dream Along. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy all have the new heads, with Hook and Smee being face characters. New Pyro is also being used in the show.

MKCP 1985

These are only for the Dream Along show, then?

We aren't going to be seeing Captain Hook the face character bantering with guests in the photo ops?

Likewise, the parks aren't about to send Mickey out among the masses with the ability to utter 7 different phrases when you pull his string? :D

These are only for the Dream Along show, then?

We aren't going to be seeing Captain Hook the face character bantering with guests in the photo ops?

Likewise, the parks aren't about to send Mickey out among the masses with the ability to utter 7 different phrases when you pull his string? :D

I think it would be a little odd to see them on stage as face characters but then do a meet and great with the masks.

I can't wait to see pics/video of this!

MKCP 1985

I think it would be a little odd to see them on stage as face characters but then do a meet and great with the masks.

I can't wait to see pics/video of this!

WDW has done this with Cinderella's Fairy Godmother in the past. Universal has done it with Popeye. You are right - it is a little odd. :wave:

metscool

That is cool. I want to see pics and video of this. I can not see Hook as a face character or doing a meet and greet like that.

goof29

I took a long lunch today and saw it twice. It is amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I have to say it was just seemless and incredible to watch. You won't believe the amount of expression on the characters' faces. Their eyes blink and the mouth movements are perfect.

I can't wait to see it again. I won't be able to video it until next Tuesday...so hopefully someone can beat me to it. If not, I'll try to have video next week.

So cool!! :D

TsWade2

Wow! This is just like from Disney Live: Mickey's Magic Show. I saw the original of it. Now, I want see the new version. Please send the video of the new version of this show soon.:wave:

Figments Friend

WOW...this is GREAT news regarding the animated characters faces. For decades now i have been wondering why Disney has not attempted this in a Park Show setting. As far back as 1985 the technique has been seen on the old Disney Channel childrens' shows Dumbo's Circus and Pooh Corner. FINALLY it has made the leap to the Parks!

HURRAH!!!

:sohappy:

Looking forward to seeing the first photos and vid clips!

Regarding Hook and Smee.....i have a hard time seeing them as Face Characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom