Draining the Moat

voodoo321

:hurl: Yes! The mess on the roof of the turnstiles is an absolute abortion. I mean, that really is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen at WDW. It's like they never even THOUGHT about lines of sight.

Agree with you there, if it is in sight. Otherwise why would anyone care what things look like "behind the curtains". It's all show. Suspend your disbelief.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:hurl: Yes! The mess on the roof of the turnstiles is an absolute abortion. I mean, that really is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen at WDW. It's like they never even THOUGHT about lines of sight.

Can't say that I ever noticed. Got any pictures?

Figment632

Well, with all the broken conduit, I'm assuming the electrical no longer works. :hammer:

I'd expect something like this from Six Flags, but not Disney.

And I agree with Edward, everyone involved in that fiasco should be fired.

Correct I would assume that they are no longer used.

Tom

Beta Return
Agree with you there, if it is in sight. Otherwise why would anyone care what things look like "behind the curtains". It's all show. Suspend your disbelief.

Can't say that I ever noticed. Got any pictures?

Are you serious? You've never noticed? :p

Board the train at the Main Street station. While you're sitting there, waiting to disembark, look left. You'll see the roof of the canopy over the turnstiles, and the roofs of the stroller/guest service and gift shop. They've added conduit over the years, and it looks as if they thought nobody would ever see it.

Yes, it was necessary. But it could have been concealed...or at least installed in an orderly fashion and then painted. I seriously cringe every time I see it.

Someone's got to have pics.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I'll admit I didnt read all the posts because I just wanted to see the pictures...but now Im intrigued...what did they do with all the fish!!!!

cblodg

I'll admit I didnt read all the posts because I just wanted to see the pictures...but now Im intrigued...what did they do with all the fish!!!!

504_6_The+Rose+And+Crown_700.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

They shock them, at which point they float to the top, and transport them to another body of water.

Well at least we now know what the electrical conduit is for.

What foresight for them to lay the conduit many years ago, knowing that they would eventually have to shock the fish to remove the conduit!

Tom

Beta Return
I must admit, it does seem as if Disney is cutting back when it comes hiding wires. Pic is from my last trip to All Star Movies.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I think I have that pic (or a similar one) in my collection of pics that I showed during my OSHA classes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom