Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

Debbie

Hi everyone :). I've been off task since Katrina because salad was hard to find, and the wait to get into the stores wasn't worth it for a bag of salad. This past week, was the first that I finally got back to the salad/lean meats gig. One good thing is that there isn't anywhere to go out to eat. As of yesterday, I'm at 44lbs. Hopefully, I will sweat off an additional 5lbs Friday, because we are going to a dance. The dress I wore to a wedding Saturday nite was a little too big, and that was a great feeling. And the wedding was so pretty :).....check out www.oakalleyplantation.com

Congratulations Scott! That's great and you can see the results when you stick with the good choices; that work for you.

I've also been keeping up with my measurements as I felt at least if I kept losing inches; I wouldn't get discouraged. I have only 4 and 1/2 inches to lose in my hips and I'll be done with that area (so I think in the end I'll wind up with the 40-30-37 lopsided figure again).
My girlfriend hasn't reset the date for her wedding that I was supposed to stand in, in September, that was the incentive for me to really get serious about this. Maybe I can get another 20lbs off by then.......

Is it almost picture time? I'm camera shy, so somebody remind me :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Good job Scott and Debbie!

I was at the lowest point I've been this morning, but just right at it, so I haven't really made any progress since July. Who's still up for Nov. 1st?

I could be very easily talked into pushing it back, but I'll come through if everyone else still wants to go on the 1st.

barnum42

I'll still post a pic on Nov1, but to be honest the diet has taken a slight battering with my new weekend dating regime in Wales ;)

So, I'm happy either way the decision goes.

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Good job Scott and Debbie!

I was at the lowest point I've been this morning, but just right at it, so I haven't really made any progress since July. Who's still up for Nov. 1st?

I could be very easily talked into pushing it back, but I'll come through if everyone else still wants to go on the 1st.

Well, :eek: I'm out this time. I've been paying attention to everything but what I'm eating :lol: (Mad can attest to this. :eek: ) And there's NO way I'm letting a camera anywhere near me anytime soon. :lol: But you guys do what you like, I'll catch you next time around. Hopefully everything will be more settled around here, and I'll be able to put myself in a better mindset to join back in.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Well, :eek: I'm out this time. I've been paying attention to everything but what I'm eating :lol: (Mad can attest to this. :eek: ) And there's NO way I'm letting a camera anywhere near me anytime soon. :lol: But you guys do what you like, I'll catch you next time around. Hopefully everything will be more settled around here, and I'll be able to put myself in a better mindset to join back in.

HEY! Aren't you the one who said we had to stick to it when I tried to weasel out last time.

What if we pushed it to Dec. 1st? That would be right before my trip, so I'll want to be in shape anyhow. It'll be after Thanksgiving though.:eek: (I guess Joe won't have a problem with that)

MouseMadness

I'm pretty sure that was Scott :lookaroun Pretty sure. I'm always for pushing back a deadline :lol: :eek:

Dec would be good, AND it will force us to show some restraint through Thanksgiving :eek: Can we handle that?! :lol:

I don't want to discourage those who are ready now, though. It's just, between all the Halloween junk and candy and the fact that I've seemed to have a different obligation every morning to help me make excuses to not work out, I'm not doing so well. :( And I'm feeling it. I've been getting headaches again. :( I REALLY need to get back on track.

Mad... I'm even going to eat a vegetable tonight. :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
I'm pretty sure that was Scott :lookaroun Pretty sure. I'm always for pushing back a deadline :lol: :eek:

Dec would be good, AND it will force us to show some restraint through Thanksgiving :eek: Can we handle that?! :lol:

I don't want to discourage those who are ready now, though. It's just, between all the Halloween junk and candy and the fact that I've seemed to have a different obligation every morning to help me make excuses to not work out, I'm not doing so well. :( And I'm feeling it. I've been getting headaches again. :( I REALLY need to get back on track.

Mad... I'm even going to eat a vegetable tonight. :wave:

Okay, I'll consider that 2 votes for Dec. 1st. Anyone who wants to vote for Dec. 1st or Nov. 1st, post something here so I can see who wants which.

crazycalf

I'm still in.
I've been maintaing my weight.
Since July I've been stuck between 183 and 185.
I wanted to get to 180.
But at least I didn't gain
It doesn't matter to me if you move it to dec 1.

WDWScottieBoy

I could care less where it is. Dec 1st would give me a lot more time to get down to my 155 goal!

Also, I don't have a "before" shot and you'll go blind by my "after" shot since I don't get much sun (other than my arms, legs and face) here in Orlando. Maybe I'll photoshop a fake tan on me after the pic is taken. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
I could care less where it is. Dec 1st would give me a lot more time to get down to my 155 goal!

Also, I don't have a "before" shot and you'll go blind by my "after" shot since I don't get much sun (other than my arms, legs and face) here in Orlando. Maybe I'll photoshop a fake tan on me after the pic is taken. :lol:

Well I'm counting this as one more enthusiastic vote for December, so I just changed my sig.:lol:

MouseMadness

WDWScottieBoy said:

Get some bottled stuff.

But photoshop is a good idea. I never thought of photoshop. :lookaroun Can I photoshop abs onto myself? :lookaroun

DisneyJill

I've found my new favorite thing...Americano's at Starbucks. 25 calories for a venti!! .5 Weight Watchers points, for those who count. Throw in a little skim milk...a little splenda...it's a bucket of caffeinated goodness. :D :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
I hate vegetables. :mad:

I want candy. :mad: :mad:

My workout this morning is goign to leave me unable to move my arms tomorrow. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I hate vegetables. :lookaroun

I can agree with you on 3 out of 4 of those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom