Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tigsmom said:
But not as much as before... and we still <3 you. :kiss:

True, I am lighter and in better shape than I was on October 1st, but I was hoping for more dramatic progress. Oh, well, I'll keep working.

. . . and I'm sure it's some hip new thing the kids are using, but I'm afraid I have no idea what less than 3 means.:eek:

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
True, I am lighter and in better shape than I was on October 1st, but I was hoping for more dramatic progress. Oh, well, I'll keep working.

. . . and I'm sure it's some hip new thing the kids are using, but I'm afraid I have no idea what less than 3 means.:eek:

LMAO!! less than 3... omg :lol: :lol: :lol:

We really do less than three you Gary!! :sohappy: :kiss:

And, my weight... Grrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :( Well, scale's not budging, but Friday morning when I go into the gym I'm going to have my body fat tested and see if THAT at least has gotten better.

*prays that it is all muscle* :lol: :lookaroun

tigsmom

OMG!!!!!!! less than 3!
meparto.gif
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

*hugs Gary really, really tight*
11_1_207.gif
:kiss:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WDWScottieBoy said:
Same here. I don't want to know what I'm at right now. :eek:

But it sounds like you've been doing well.

If any of us were where we wanted to be, we wouldn't be hanging out on this thread.

WDWScottieBoy

Very true there Gary. I'm still not at 155, my goal weight, but I'm getting there slowly. If I actually stayed on top of my diet and exercise, I'd be a lot closer than where I am right now.

And you've been doing well yourself!

Aurora_25

Is it too late for me to join this thread?? I am working on losing 20 lbs before December....Hopefully it will happen. :D Devin is over a year so I can't keep using the excuse that it's the "baby" weight....:lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Well you've got until....um....Friday to get started on losing the weight. I know we'll have a second go-around after July 1st, so you can jump on them. Just make sure you let Gary know so he can add you to the list.

tigsmom

Aurora_25 said:
Is it too late for me to join this thread?? I am working on losing 20 lbs before December....Hopefully it will happen. :D Devin is over a year so I can't keep using the excuse that it's the "baby" weight....:lol:

Why not? katie is 17 & I'm still using that excuse. :lookaroun

Aurora_25

WDWScottieBoy said:
Well you've got until....um....Friday to get started on losing the weight. I know we'll have a second go-around after July 1st, so you can jump on them. Just make sure you let Gary know so he can add you to the list.
Well, I started working out with my best friend this week- does that help???:D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Aurora_25 said:

Well you're certainly welcome on the thread. If you'd like to get involved in the photo posting, I'd say it's a little late to get on for July 1st, but I'm thinking about another one on November 1st, so that's "before December". We'd love to have you join us for that.

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
Well you're certainly welcome on the thread. If you'd like to get involved in the photo posting, I'd say it's a little late to get on for July 1st, but I'm thinking about another one on November 1st, so that's "before December". We'd love to have you join us for that.
Well, by then I should have lost the weight that I needed too- yeah, a little late for July 1st...Oh well...Someday :D I want to lose alot of the weight before August so when I meet you all I will be in good shape (since I will be walking through NYC for two days!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom