Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

tigsmom

South Beach Diet Packaged food update: The Chicken Ceaser Wrap (that comes with cherry jello) was proclaimed "Yummy " by my 10 y/o. The Turkey/Bacon Wrap (with strawberry jello) was very good, that was part of my lunch today.

speck76

koterba.gif

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, here's my chart of weekly averages. I marked October 1st in red, so I'm just about back to where I was with six weeks left to hopefully make some serious progress beyond that.

I've been working really hard for the past 3 weeks or so, and it seems my efforts are finally paying off in some results, but I've got to keep it up.

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 30

barnum42

A little setback - my Nordic Ski Track broke! I've just taken it to a friend's house who knows someone with welding kit, so it should be up and running again soon.

tigsmom

I'm stuck. Can't get the weight to budge and its very discouraging.
I'm trying to get out every day to walk and using some resistance bands to do some toning.

figmentmom

Absolutely NO ONE can tell me that stress has nothing to do with weight...the wedding was last weekend, I'm about a zillion times more relaxed - and my weight has improved three pounds already! :wave:

Boo's Mom

I could stand to lose 5-10 pounds. I haven't weighed myself in a while. I was 127 for two years but I think since I started college, I'm up to 135-140 range. I've had some stressful events since September so I think that had something to do with it but I really believe the big problem for the little gain is from being on the computer studying all the time....... :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

I've now lost about 10 since I started this diet two weeks ago. I walked half of a mile today with Melissa after lunch at Applebees (they have Weight Watchers meals there and the most amazing cheesecake for WW as well).

Then I came home and mowed the yard which took over 2 hours and I was walking pretty darn fast. So I think I did really well today, now I just need to eat dinner or something of substance to have in my stomach.

Also, I had Gary add me to the June 1st part as I will be more than happy to report my weight loss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom