Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

tigsmom

garyhoov said:
I've been working really hard over the past few days and I think I should finally break below 200 for my weekly average if my weight tomorrow is good.

At this point, it's too much to hope for me to be below 195 by October 1st, but I'm going to get as low as I can by then and then start thinking about Feb. 1st

(So be kind on October 1st. I may have to change my title.)

Awww Gary, you'll always be pretty to us. :kiss:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I finally made it below 200 for my weekly average last week (but that required limiting how much water I drank last night and taking a really good p00p this morning before getting on the scale).

Here's the list I've got:

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
ILUVTHEMOUSE
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted
Mousemadness
(Speck76)?
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

but many of these people haven't been checking in regularly at all. If anybody does any AIM chats or anything with any of these people, make sure to remind them that October 1st is coming up.

MerHearted

garyhoov said:
I finally made it below 200 for my weekly average last week (but that required limiting how much water I drank last night and taking a really good p00p this morning before getting on the scale).

Here's the list I've got:

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
ILUVTHEMOUSE
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted
Mousemadness
(Speck76)?
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

but many of these people haven't been checking in regularly at all. If anybody does any AIM chats or anything with any of these people, make sure to remind them that October 1st is coming up.

You'll get your money shot. :lookaroun

tigsmom

I sent out reminders to TravisMT81, cherrynegra,ILUVTHEMOUSE, WDWFREAK53 & darrel asking them to check in & let us know their status. :wave:

Katie & I are still in (though neither of us is happy), barnum is in WDW & should be back in time (though maybe not as buff as he would like :lol: ).

Disnut

just wanted to let you know that I walked my 2 blocks today when I took the kids to school. I walk them to school than I keep on walking. lost another pound so I am at 234 now yeah.

tigsmom

Does pushing the cart thru BJ's count? It did get heavier as I travelled though. :lookaroun

Went to the diner for lunch with my hubby...I had a cup of lentil soup ( :slurp: ) and a mesclun salad with grilled salmon & fresh mozzarella and a vinigarette dressing. Diet soda too. :wave:

MouseMadness

tigsmom said:
Does pushing the cart thru BJ's count? It did get heavier as I travelled though. :lookaroun

I suppose, but maybe it depends... pushing the cart through BJ's what exactly?!?! :eek: :lookaroun

Sorry, I promise not to do that again. :king:

tigsmom

MouseMadness said:
I suppose, but maybe it depends... pushing the cart through BJ's what exactly?!?! :eek: :lookaroun

Sorry, I promise not to do that again. :king:

:lol: I always wondered about the parents who named their sons that. :hammer:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Disnut said:
just wanted to let you know that I walked my 2 blocks today when I took the kids to school. I walk them to school than I keep on walking. lost another pound so I am at 234 now yeah.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I had Linda take a "test shot" of me last night just to see how it would turn out.

Unfortunately my digital camera is low quality and in addition to producing a grainy image, it also seems to stretch objects making them look much wider than they are . . . and it also seems to blur all the edges of my rock hard muscles making it appear as if there is a thick layer of fat covering my entire body.

I've got to find a camera that makes me look a bit more like Arnold Shwarzeneger (sp?).

Well in a little over 2 weeks, everyone will see that I'm not nearly as pretty (or hairy) as legend would lead one to believe.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*accidently drops a tray of walnut fudge brownies in the thread*

Whoopsie! :slurp:

:lol: :lookaroun

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:

Now normally I would walk on by, but today.......

*grabs walnut fudge brownies .....MINE!* :lookaroun

MouseMadness

tigsmom said:
Now normally I would walk on by, but today.......

*grabs walnut fudge brownies .....MINE!* :lookaroun

LOL Must be something in the magic air... I was super good for a whole day and a half :rolleyes: and now it's like "CHOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!" Aaaaaaaaah! :lol:

Disnut, ignore Jer, he's evil and going to hell. :wave: Well, we all are, but he is going first. :lookaroun

:kiss: Jer!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tigsmom said:
Gary, do you really think anyone is going to be happy with their picture?
Probably not, but I guess that's the idea. It's why I've been working out and dieting extra hard for the past 3 months.

JBSLJames

Original Poster
DMC-12 said:

After the earlier comment about a 'good ________' - those just don't sound too appetizing. But hey, help yourself.

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
I sent out reminders to TravisMT81, cherrynegra,ILUVTHEMOUSE, WDWFREAK53 & darrel asking them to check in & let us know their status. :wave:

Katie & I are still in (though neither of us is happy), barnum is in WDW & should be back in time (though maybe not as buff as he would like :lol: ).

Never fear, I'm in. Anything for a good cause!

(...I won't be happy with my picture, but I'm in!)

darthdarrel

OH I am still in! I am not pleased as I have not lost an ounce in the past couple of months.I hate these plateaus. I leave for WDW on Saturday the 25th. and I will probably have photos from there. :lol:

Disnut

darthdarrel said:
OH I am still in! I am not pleased as I have not lost an ounce in the past couple of months.I hate these plateaus. I leave for WDW on Saturday the 25th. and I will probably have photos from there. :lol:
Keep trying. It took me about 3 or 4 months to get off the plateau. Now I am doing good. lost anther pound yesterday.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom