Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

darthdarrel

JBSLJames said:
Count me in for both. I too won't be where I wanted on October 1st (okay, there is still some hope) but I plan on sticking with this until I reach my ultimate goal and then go on a modified version that I can live the rest of my life with. So Oreos, be damned, I will not fall victim to your clutch again.

That being said, anybody try out the 2004 Tae-Bo yet?

PFFT! DOn't worry I was able to get down to 255 pounds, but that is it, I can't seem to loose more weight no matter what I do, I have hit my 10th plateau :(

tigsmom

Darrel, don't get discouraged. You've been thru this before & it will pass. You have lost weight thats what counts. Are you stuck eating the same foods? Sometimes shaking things up a bit can help. I usually try to eat fish twice a day for a week and increase my water intake...cut out diet sodas.

I've been having strong cravings for garbage food lately with chocolate high on the list (can you say mint chocolate covered shortbread? :eek: )

Its a new week and I'm clearing the deck to start again. :wave:

*pours more ice water with lime*

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
darthdarrel said:
PFFT! DOn't worry I was able to get down to 255 pounds, but that is it, I can't seem to loose more weight no matter what I do, I have hit my 10th plateau :(
Well if you've gone through 10 already, that shows you can do it, right?

JBSLJames said:
That being said, anybody try out the 2004 Tae-Bo yet?
You know in "Fight Club" where Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are asking about what famous people they'd fight? I'd love to fight Billy Blanks. I know he's probably better than he looks from his videos, but I'd love to have someone come at me with those long, slow punches and kicks.

MouseMadness

Well, my scale's not budging, but my workouts have taken priority. :) We'll see where this leads me. I was hoping to maybe get my gym membership back now that school's back in, but it doesn't look likely to happen. :( I guess I'll just stick with my tapes and dvds and weights I have here at home.

speck76

I think I am going to have to drop off of the list. Although I am happy that I was able to quit smoking without any major hang-ups, the weight has been coming back on....I have gained back all that I had lost earlier this year (which was why I lost weight earlier this year). At this time, I am way too busy with work to concentrate on working out, which really sucks. The worst part is that by the time work calms down, it will be holiday time, and I refuse to maintain any type of restrictions on my diet when pumpkin pies and candy canes are available.

barnum42

speck76 said:
I think I am going to have to drop off of the list. Although I am happy that I was able to quit smoking without any major hang-ups, the weight has been coming back on....I have gained back all that I had lost earlier this year (which was why I lost weight earlier this year). At this time, I am way too busy with work to concentrate on working out, which really sucks. The worst part is that by the time work calms down, it will be holiday time, and I refuse to maintain any type of restrictions on my diet when pumpkin pies and candy canes are available.
Just withdraw from the nekkid bit - I believe you are allowed to keep your t-shirt on.

And again - well done on ditching the .

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
I believe you are allowed to keep your t-shirt on.
Yeah! Do what you can over the next month, and then post a photo with a T-shirt. That'll get $10 for Make a Wish, and then work toward Feb. 1 for another $10.

It will be interesting to compare the October 1st and Feb. 1st photos for the people who do both.

I'll put a question mark by your name, but I'm not going to take you completely off yet:

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
ILUVTHEMOUSE
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted
Mousemadness
(Speck76)?
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
*test*

I'm trying to see if I can link to photos from an on-line album so that I don't have to put it in my album here and having it pop up on the bottom of people's pages periodically and potentially causing hysterical blindness:

33%3B6537923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B556%3A59%3Aot1lsi

If you can see a motorcycle, it worked and anyone who would like can e-mail me their photo on Oct. 1st and I can post it for them.

If you see a red "X", I am currently banging my head against a wall.

If you see a cow you may want to have your eyes checked.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, it worked for me, but I'm a little afraid it's because I'm logged in. Can everyone else see it? If so, we're in business.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MerHearted said:
Is Feb 1 a good date?.. being after the holidays and all. :lookaroun
Well October 1st will be before the holidays, so that should be perfect, right? You can always post on October 1st and skip Feb. 1st.

I intend to lose weight from now until October and from October until February and beyond if necessary.

I'm losing, but I'm losing slowly, so I need to make some serious long term goals. If you want to bulk up, that takes even longer than losing, so I'll just pencil you in for October and February.:lol: :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Lil'mermaid said:
I see it :wave:
Great! I've got a snapfish account set up, and since the links seem to work, I can post the photos on there and link them for anybody (like me) who doesn't want the photos in their album on here for everyone to see at random moments. That way the photos will only be in here for the people who know what's going on to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom