Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I hit 201 this morning, so that's about 6.5 lbs less than where I started, but I've been slowing down over the past weeks. I hope to be able to lose at least another 20 lbs by October 1st, but that's going to be a real stretch considering the rate I've been losing. I'm going to have to do a lot better in the next few months than I've been doing.

MouseMadness

I hear ya, Gary. Mine's only dropped a pound. :-\ Well, granted, I only had 10 to get rid of, and those last ten are the toughest, but still... I suppose since my schedule has now slowed down and I have no excuses left it's time to be more vigilant!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I hit 200 this morning! Not sure why, but I took a big downward jump. I'll have to be careful not to overdue it on the weekend and bounce right back up again.

So that's 7.5 pounds in a little over 8 weeks, and I've got 10 weeks left to lose 20 more.:lookaroun :cry:

barnum42

Thrusters at station keeping this week. It's weird I lose six or seven pounds in the prior two weeks, but zippo this week.

However - I am now one notch further up on the belt, so something is still working :)

JBSLJames

Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
*knocks on thread* Hello? Anybody here? Has everybody starved themselves to death? Are we still on?

Anybody? Bueller?

Still hear, but business travel has - a) kept me off the boards and b) helped me gain a little weight.

:mad:

Much like Dory - Just keep swimming: Now the mantra is - Just eat Meat, Cheese, Eggs, and Veggies. Nice ring to it, don't ya think?

barnum42

I was in Woolworths this lunchtime and noticed the first low carb chocolate in the UK - Kit Kat and Rollos. Both priced at three times that of their regular products.

I hate it when corporations feel they have the right to rip people off. So I won't be buying them.

JBSLJames

Original Poster
A three-day weekend (took Friday off) camping at Dear Creek near Columbus Ohio did nothing for the diet. My mother-in-law is experimenting with one of those Dutch Oven's and the results, while tasty, are definitely not low carb.

Let's see, roughly 2 months and 1 week to the "Grand Reveal". Everyone still in?

I have customers in this week which could again effect the diet. . .

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
JBSLJames said:
A three-day weekend (took Friday off) camping at Dear Creek near Columbus Ohio did nothing for the diet. My mother-in-law is experimenting with one of those Dutch Oven's and the results, while tasty, are definitely not low carb.

Let's see, roughly 2 months and 1 week to the "Grand Reveal". Everyone still in?

I have customers in this week which could again effect the diet. . .
Here's the list I've got:

Barnum42
Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Lil'mermaid
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Speck76
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

I don't know if I'll be as low as I want to be, but I'm in no matter what.

darthdarrel

Garyhoov you are doing great!
I however can not seem to loose much weight no matter what I do. I have only lost 25 pounds since we started this thread.
So my big reveal wont be very drastic. :cry:

barnum42

darthdarrel said:
I however can not seem to loose much weight no matter what I do. I have only lost 25 pounds since we started this thread.
Stack up twenty five bags of sugar and tell me you are not to be applauded for getting that much ditched :)

MouseMadness

barnum42 said:
Stack up twenty five bags of sugar and tell me you are not to be applauded for getting that much ditched :)

Oh my Lord, you ain't kidding! That's great, Darrel! You know, slow and steady wins the race. :animwink: Truthfully, I've read many times that the slower the weight is taken off, the more likely the loss is permanent. Just keep it up!!

tigsmom

darthdarrel said:

Only 25 pounds? Thats great!!!

Ate my way around WDW & lost 3 pounds (thats with the cookies at the meet. :D )

darthdarrel

tigsmom said:
Only 25 pounds? Thats great!!!

Ate my way around WDW & lost 3 pounds (thats with the cookies at the meet. :D )
BUt that comes out to be about 5 pounds a month! UGH!
I want atleast 5 pounds a week! :lol:

ILUVTHEMOUSE

Hi everyone!

About three weeks ago I started reading the posts on this thread. I want to thank all of you who have posted because your posts motivated me to lose weight. I have been wanting to lose a few pounds for quite awhile but just couldn't get motivated. In the last three weeks I have lost 10 pounds. So thanks to all of you for your posts. :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
ILUVTHEMOUSE said:
Hi everyone!

About three weeks ago I started reading the posts on this thread. I want to thank all of you who have posted because your posts motivated me to lose weight. I have been wanting to lose a few pounds for quite awhile but just couldn't get motivated. In the last three weeks I have lost 10 pounds. So thanks to all of you for your posts. :wave:
Welcome! And I'll be glad to add you to the list.

And Darrel, I've only lost 8 pounds, you've lost 25!!! I think you probably have the title for most weight lost so far.

tigsmom

ILUVTHEMOUSE said:
Hi everyone!

Way to go!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom