Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
Three of them came back today :confused:

I see swings of 2 pounds or so nearly every day. I weigh myself every day, but don't get too hung up on the results. The real key is my average weight for the week (which I wouldn't be able to get without the daily weights).

Here are two charts. The first one shows my daily weights, the second shows my weekly averages:

Attachments

• Weekly.jpg
    Weekly.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 28

JBSLJames

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Here are two charts. The first one shows my daily weights, the second shows my weekly averages:

That is a very good trend you have going. I was going to do something like that as well on Excel.

Question. . .Did anyone else just picture Christy with a little 'curly' tail?

he he

I said Christy and Tail in the same sentence, he he he :hammer:

I am almost half way to my goal. This Summer is gonna be a work in progress.

figmentmom

MouseMadness said:
Where is that magical pill that will make me lose my 10 lbs by Saturday when we get to the lake and out on the boat. In a swimsuit. By all the 20 year old childless ones in the family. :cry:

HEY!!! We've all seen your pictures, Christy - I don't think you have anything to worry about! :)

(Besides, YOU'RE the one with four beautiful little girls!)

speck76

tigsmom said:
I'm sorry...how about some warm milk?

No...lactose intolerant.

I am so lactose intolerant, when having my picture taken, I can't even SAY cheese.

(No, that is not true, you all know I dont have my picture taken)

:D

tigsmom

speck76 said:
No...lactose intolerant.

I am so lactose intolerant, when having my picture taken, I can't even SAY cheese.

(No, that is not true, you all know I dont have my picture taken)

:D

How about some warm Lactaid milk stuff?

As far as that picture...you show up at the meet & *click* .

speck76

scorp111 said:
darvocet makes me soooo sleepy... :snore:

I use Ambien, but have used Xanax and Trazidone, the latter of which I did not like.

Tonight's cocktail was:

• Ambien 10mg
  • Relafen 500mg
  • Robaxin 750mg

I should be sleeping soon!

tigsmom

speck76 said:
I use Ambien, but have used Xanax and Trazidone, the latter of which I did not like.

Tonight's cocktail was:

• Ambien 10mg
  • Relafen 500mg
  • Robaxin 750mg

I should be sleeping soon!

With that mix you should be sleeping in the arms of Morpheus in no time. :snore: :snore:

figmentmom

speck76 said:
It is not kicking in....I think my body is on a 2 hour delay.

The times I've had trouble sleeping, and resorted to Bayer PM or something similar, I've found that I'm so anxious waiting for the stuff to work that it DOESN'T work. :rolleyes: Maybe that's why you're not asleep yet!

tigsmom

Damn, this shedding pounds is hard work!

Well my walking routine just isn't cutting it...too many reasons not to go. Bought a strider a few days ago. It sits right there staring me in the face.
Today is the third day & we have all used it daily. I can do a mile with no problem so I'm going to push a little farther.

darthdarrel

There is a woman at work who was told she had to have gastric bypass surgery it is her only hope, granted she weighs 400 pounds, I am waiting to see how her surgery goes.I am still seriously thinking of having the surgery.

tigsmom

darthdarrel said:
There is a woman at work who was told she had to have gastric bypass surgery it is her only hope, granted she weighs 400 pounds, I am waiting to see how her surgery goes.I am still seriously thinking of having the surgery.

I guess its always an option, but you seem to be making some progress so stick with it. How are you feeling?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom