Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Barnum, Speck would you like to get on "the list"?

That would get us to $120

Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

tigsmom

Originally posted by JBSLJames

My youngest daughter turns 6 this Saturday and we are having the family over for a party - A NEMO PARTY (after a samll swim party at the Aquatic Center). Anyone have any recipes for a good, low-carb, desert cake, like a cheesecake or something? We will have regular cake and ice-cream for those not doing the low-carb thing but I would like to have something yummy for those of us who are.

Check your PMs. Its my secret recipe that I don't usually give out. Guard it with your life. :lol:

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by pinkrose
Bahama Breeze..... my all time favorite place. I sure hope they don't close the one here.

They have one in Cincinnati and the waits are always long. Been there twice and left very satisfied both times.

tigsmom

We don't have any around here, or the Smoky Bones , just Olive Garden & Red Lobster (both of which I love).

I really like the concept of Seasons 52...hope they start to expand that soon.

speck76

They have started to expand Season 52. It is a great concept, but one that is lost on many people. The dessert concept is neat, but many (those that think more is always better) do not care for it.

I think 1 or two more Seasons 52 are being built in the Orlando area. After that, the concept will probably expand to Lakeland and Tampa, before going national....at least, that has been the trend with Darden.

speck76

Originally posted by garyhoov

Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53

Sure, what the heck.

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by speck76
That still would not cover it :lookaroun

What?

Well, I guess if you wear it as an accessory, say a shoulder wrap or somehow work it as a belt, it would be okay ...

For Triumph to P00P on

barnum42

Originally posted by garyhoov

Cherrynegra
Darthdarrel
Figmentmom
Garyhoov
JBSLJames
Merhearted
Mousemadness
Tigsmom
TravisM
WDWFREAK53
I've not covered the whole thread and missed what "the list" is about.

tigsmom

Originally posted by barnum42
I've not covered the whole thread and missed what "the list" is about.

Since we are all trying to lose some weight, Gary has generously offered to donate some of his hard earned cash to Make a Wish.
On October 1st we will post our pics in a tasteful bathing suit or shorts & a tee shirt to show how well we've done. (some of us are doing better than others).
The list is all the people who have pledged to do so.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tigsmom
Since we are all trying to lose some weight, Gary has generously offered to donate some of his hard earned cash to Make a Wish.
On October 1st we will post our pics in a tasteful bathing suit or shorts & a tee shirt to show how well we've done. (some of us are doing better than others).
The list is all the people who have pledged to do so.

That's fairly accurate (except for the 'hard earned' cash part).

The details are on this page: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36342&perpage=15&pagenumber=15

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom