Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

scorp111

*bump*

12 days with nary a post:)

I wonder what that means?

I have been all over the place with my eating habits, and have been on the road for most of the month of June. I have not weighed myself since prior to Memorial Day weekend..... scary!!

I will see what I weigh Saturday morning.:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
*bump*

12 days with nary a post:)

I wonder what that means?

I have been all over the place with my eating habits, and have been on the road for most of the month of June. I have not weighed myself since prior to Memorial Day weekend..... scary!!

I will see what I weigh Saturday morning.:lookaroun

It means I'm fat and don't want to talk about it.:eek:

Good luck on Saturday!

tigsmom

I haven't been good either, the house is in such turmoil...nobody is on the same schedule! I keep weighing myself and its slowly creeping up again. :mad:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I've been doing really well....I plateaued on my weight for a couple weeks there, then lost a few more pounds.

Down 11 pounds since May 1st. Almost halfway to my goal :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've been doing really well....I plateaued on my weight for a couple weeks there, then lost a few more pounds.

:sohappy:

I've been busy with weddings and relatives for the past week and it's been food, food, food, but now my wife's on her way to Europe for a week and a half, so I should be able to get back on track.

scorp111

Well, I weighed yesterday, and I was down a half of a pound.

Better than being up!

Lower Body Fat, and Higher Water percentage as well.

Still down in the mid 40's this year, but Still have 32 lbs or so to goal.

pinkrose

I actually crept up to 234 after vacation, but I have started running again (with no leg problems! :sohappy: ) and I've dropped two pounds. If I can remain consistent, it should keep falling off.

*crosses fingers*
I'm so glad you aren't having the leg problems !!!

Well, I weighed yesterday, and I was down a half of a pound.

Better than being up!

Lower Body Fat, and Higher Water percentage as well.

Still down in the mid 40's this year, but Still have 32 lbs or so to goal.

Congratulations to you all on losing!!! :sohappy:

I've been doing my best to eat well. I just got back in my walking routine, so hopefully I'll be back where I was in Nov. soon.

MouseMadness

I have no idea what I weigh :lookaroun

Left the in law's house, and havent' bothered to buy myself a scale yet. :shrug: :lol:

I do know I"ve been eating like a pig, HOWEVER, we just got a dog who's keeping me pretty busy. I am not sitting quite as much. If I can judge by my clothes, I haven't really gone anywhere. (That doesn't mean I'm still in good shape... haven't had a GOOD workout in over a month. :eek: )

scorp111

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

I weighed myself today finally.

Up 3 lbs over the last 6 weeks. Since we were moving, and I was eating horribly, I can handle it.

But back to the commitment

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

I weighed myself today finally.

Up 3 lbs over the last 6 weeks. Since we were moving, and I was eating horribly, I can handle it.

But back to the commitment

I've been eating better and excercising better for the past couple weeks, but I haven't had the nerve to get on the scale for a while.

I think I'll go do that now.:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm 1/2 pound down from last time I weighed myself. I'm still a lot higher than I should be, but that's at least something in the right direction.

I'm going to start weighing myself every day again.

Aurora_25

I lost 3lbs- went to NYC and walked so much that I lost weight :) Hopefully with that and Paul's surgery so we have to be more careful what we eat I will loose alot more weight :)

Aurora_25

Paul did have the surgery today and I know he would want me to update for all of you since he is really out of it right now. From what the Dr told me everything went very well- no problems at all. Paul right now is doped up with pain meds and is in and out of sleep. They are going to try and get him up and walking later tonight (at least that's what they said earlier) and tomorrow they are going to do something with him swallowing dye to make sure he has no leaks. (I can just hear the jokes now.... :ROFLOL: )

Anyway, all is well with him so far- he is in pain, but sleeping good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom