Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

OH! And after Disney, my MIL and I are joining a gym.

She wants better arms for the dress she's going to wear at her sons' (my BIL) wedding this summer, so I get to kick her butt!! :sohappy:

I mean :lookaroun we get to get in shape... together. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I matched a new (short-term) low point this morning. I've still got quite few pounds to go to match my low-point from last year, but at least I seem to be moving in the right direction.

MouseMadness

Yay!! :sohappy:

This is the point where I normally think "Ok, I've hit a goal, time to celebrate! With a supersized Double cheeseburger meal... :lookaroun :eek: "

Don't fail like I would, Gary :lol: :lookaroun

popsicletrees

I've hit a plateau! I'm going to be really good this week and get at least 200 minutes of cardio in. Hopefully I will start seeing the numbers decrease again.

scorp111

I think I have reached a plateau as well.

Stress is making it tough to be good.

My Body fat dropped considerably though, so the workouts seem to be helping, even if the pounds are somewhat hard to come by. Still 9.2 to go before WDW with 5 1/2 weeks to get there.:)

popsicletrees

Woohoo! :sohappy:

Um, I'm already on vacation in my head :lookaroun :eek: No weigh in this week :eek: :eek:

I am so jealous! Have a wonderful trip! I think my family is going to stay at the Polynesian in September. I've never stayed there.

I didn't weigh in this week. My Spring Break starts in two hours. I don't want to think about the scale.

scorp111

Let the gluttony begin!! :sohappy: :lookaroun

Well, almost.

You all be good. :wave:

That's OK.

33 days from now, the roles will be reversed!:ROFLOL:

I am going to West Palm tomorrow for a conference, it will be fun since most of these people havent seen me since November.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Down another 1.6lbs this week. so 35.4lbs for the year!

3.8lbs in the next 4 weeks to get to my WDW goal.

:sohappy:

I just realized a few days ago, that unless I get DRASTIC, My weight is going to be higher on May 1st than it was the last time we posted photos.

I've managed to lose a few pounds over the past few days, and right now I'm about 10 pound higher than I was last time.:lookaroun

If I can keep up the pace I have this past week, I could actually be below where I was, but I don't know if it will be possible to keep that pace up.

scorp111

I just realized a few days ago, that unless I get DRASTIC, My weight is going to be higher on May 1st than it was the last time we posted photos.

I've managed to lose a few pounds over the past few days, and right now I'm about 10 pound higher than I was last time.:lookaroun

If I can keep up the pace I have this past week, I could actually be below where I was, but I don't know if it will be possible to keep that pace up.

Sure you can do it.....

:)

I think I am in pretty good shape for May 1st:lookaroun

MouseMadness

Hey all :wave:

Came home the same weight as I left, so that's a good thing :lol: (I probably shouldn't eat for 2 weeks to make up for what I did last week :eek: )

Anyway, my brother is trying this program: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

and I think I may too. At the kids' school they do a "positive addiction day" at the end of the year, and it ends with a 3 mile run. I'd love to be able to run it all, so I'm going to look into this program. :)

scorp111

Hey all :wave:

Came home the same weight as I left, so that's a good thing :lol: (I probably shouldn't eat for 2 weeks to make up for what I did last week :eek: )

Anyway, my brother is trying this program: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

and I think I may too. At the kids' school they do a "positive addiction day" at the end of the year, and it ends with a 3 mile run. I'd love to be able to run it all, so I'm going to look into this program. :)

Glad to see you're back, safe and sound.:wave:

I am hoping that my weight can remain relatively static during my 9 day trip later this month. If not, oh well!:)

The running thing is interesting, as that is something that I have never been able to get into. Not that I haven't ran, just never have enjoyed it.... at all!

MouseMadness

Back down to my original low weight :sohappy:

I REALLY watched the diet this week (with only 3 or 4 hershey chocolate eggs in the afternoon :lookaroun ) because I didn't want my vacation eating to spill over into now. :lol: Seems to have worked!

Now I have a new plateau to break through. I'm stepping up my cardio for the time being to see if that helps.

scorp111

Back down to my original low weight :sohappy:

I REALLY watched the diet this week (with only 3 or 4 hershey chocolate eggs in the afternoon :lookaroun ) because I didn't want my vacation eating to spill over into now. :lol: Seems to have worked!

Now I have a new plateau to break through. I'm stepping up my cardio for the time being to see if that helps.

Congrats!:sohappy:

I did a mid-week "check" not my weigh-in, and I am .5 of a pound from the halfway point of my goal (which was 270 to 195)........

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Congrats!:sohappy:

I did a mid-week "check" not my weigh-in, and I am .5 of a pound from the halfway point of my goal (which was 270 to 195)........

I've lost a little over a half pound both of the last two weeks . . . not nearly enough, but moving in the right direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom