Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

scorp111

3.4 lbs this week:)

30 lbs in 60 days this year:sohappy:

9.2 lbs to my WDW Goal, and 7 weeks to get there.

(That would be my twice lowered goal :D )

Almost to the half way point of my "ideal weight". I should pass it sometime in the next 3 weeks or so.

popsicletrees

3.4 lbs this week:)

30 lbs in 60 days this year:sohappy:

9.2 lbs to my WDW Goal, and 7 weeks to get there.

(That would be my twice lowered goal :D )

Almost to the half way point of my "ideal weight". I should pass it sometime in the next 3 weeks or so.

Way to go! Those 9.2 lbs should be no problem for you to lose!:sohappy:

MouseMadness

Weekly check-in. :)

Maintained, which is fine with me, since today was my first workout since last Tuesday because of the strep, and because I've been eating SO bad. :eek: So I"m happy.

But I want to see progress by next week, so I'm getting myself back on course. Not easy when I'm still on antibiotics. They make me feel weird. :shrug:

Aurora_25

I haven't lost any weight this week- but haven't gained either- which is quite surprising considering how "bad" I was eating wise this past weekend. Now I just really need to work on loosing- Paul is making me look bad....:lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I haven't lost any weight this week- but haven't gained either- which is quite surprising considering how "bad" I was eating wise this past weekend. Now I just really need to work on loosing- Paul is making me look bad....:lookaroun

Nothing can make you look bad......:D

scorp111

Weekly check-in. :)

Maintained, which is fine with me, since today was my first workout since last Tuesday because of the strep, and because I've been eating SO bad. :eek: So I"m happy.

But I want to see progress by next week, so I'm getting myself back on course. Not easy when I'm still on antibiotics. They make me feel weird. :shrug:
Last night I was thinking, tomorrow's Wednesday which means Christy's weigh-in:lol:

Oh! I'm even currently having a post workout protein shake.

Mmmm... it's soooooo... chalky:hurl: :lookaroun

Sounds great:lookaroun

Nothing can make you look bad......:D

Awwwwwwwwwwww:)

I won't weigh in this week until Monday, since I won't be home until then. I wouldn't dare get on a different scale:eek:

MouseMadness

Yes.

I guess you could cut a regular one in half, and that's a hundred calories, but who could leave that other half just sitting there? :confused:

This will help with portion control for sure. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom