:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

RIBS.jpg

Sorry folks...somebody's got to test resolve around here. :lookaroun

What?:lookaroun

Why are you looking at me like that?:lookaroun

It was only the chocolate and ribs when I got here.:lookaroun

MouseMadness

Okay, here's a weird thing.

Weight has stayed the same again, as has my waist measurement, however, I've lost another inch off my hips.

:shrug:

I'll take it! :lol:

scorp111

I have now completed 100 push-ups today:lookaroun

Not all at once mind you. Just throughout the day. I never did more than 20 at one time.:animwink:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, here's a weird thing.

Weight has stayed the same again, as has my waist measurement, however, I've lost another inch off my hips.

:shrug:

I'll take it! :lol:

I have now completed 100 push-ups today:lookaroun

Not all at once mind you. Just throughout the day. I never did more than 20 at one time.:animwink:

:sohappy:

My weights been hanging pretty steady (at a slightly lower level) but I've been running. Every day I go a little farther and a little faster.

scorp111

I have only completed 62 pushups today.

But since I am now back home, this includes 7 with my 20 lb 1 year old and 10 with my 35 lb 3 year old on my back:ROFLOL:

scorp111

I did end up with 100 yesterday too :)

Weigh-in was this morning this week, since I plan on a little "bad" behavior at at poker gathering tonight.

Down another 2.6, which is 26.6 since Jan 2nd!:sohappy: :sohappy:

This seemed to be a tougher week for some reason, but progess has been steady.

I have 2.6 more to get to what was my WDW trip goal, and 8 weeks to do it. I have now lowered that target, so I have 12.6 to go before April 19.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've been keeping up my workouts, but I haven't weighed myself in almost three weeks. Maybe I'll give the scales a shot next week.

Try to force yourself. I get in that trap. I know I'm not doing well, so I don't check, and as long as I'm not checking, I keep my bad habits.

I was absolutely determined to crack down today. I was good for lunch, but then my son wanted to go to the video game store . . . which is right next to the pizza place . . . :lookaroun

Anyway, the next few months are going to be very strict.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Been back on program just shy of one week. With just a few days I can feel a reduction in fluid retention. Weigh in on Thursday.

Thought for the day.....You can have a foot long turkey sub from subway for 11 points. :eek: I get 44 points on program.....that = 4 footlong turkey subs :eek: :eek:

scorp111

I am a lacto-ovo vegetarian.

I get a foot long Veggie on Whole Wheat with American Cheese, and a bag of Baked Lays for around 700 Calories.

Today is the 58th night of the year, I bet I have had this at least 30 times :ROFLOL:

MouseMadness

Well, I am always here on Wednesday :lol: :lookaroun

Down 1.5 pounds. *boogies* I have not really been killing myself with the diet, but being reasonable, and working out more often than not. I can deal with this :lol:

I'm thinking maybe I've gotten to the point now where I've put on just enough muscle to up my metabolism a tad, and am not having to workout quite so hard to get where I want to be. *thumbs*

scorp111

Down 1.5 pounds. *boogies* I have not really been killing myself with the diet, but being reasonable, and working out more often than not. I can deal with this :lol:

I'm thinking maybe I've gotten to the point now where I've put on just enough muscle to up my metabolism a tad, and am not having to workout quite so hard to get where I want to be. *thumbs*

Excellent!

:sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well, I am always here on Wednesday :lol: :lookaroun

:sohappy: :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I've been trying to get really serious about my diet, but last night Linda called and said she had a craving for McDonalds cheeseburgers.:brick:

. . . But I just got a salad with grilled chicken.:king:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I've been trying to get really serious about my diet, but last night Linda called and said she had a craving for McDonalds cheeseburgers.:brick:

There is something about the taste of the ketchup, pickle and rehydrated onions that makes a McDonalds cheeseburger rather tasty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom