Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

scorp111

Weekly weigh-in :wave:

Down 3/4 of a pound, which is fine becaaaaaaaaaaause...

I've lost 2 and a half inches off my waist and an inch off my hips over the last month.

:eek: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Excellent!

Two days before my weigh-in.:lookaroun
I am started to tighten belt another notch, so I know I have lost some there.

My wedding band and watch are looser as well. This is as loose as I ever remember the watch, and I have had it almost two years.:)

scorp111

I weighed-in a day early:)

Down 4.8 lbs this week.... I had to check it several times to believe it.:eek:

I guess that I must have caught myself at a higher point last week, as I only lost 1.8 lbs last week.

18.8 lbs since Jan 2nd though!:sohappy: :sohappy:

tigsmom

Finally moved two pounds off! :sohappy:

Doesn't sound like much, but for me with all my meds its a big thing. :eek:
Been working out as much as my aching hips will let me and I can easily finish a mile (with stretches) in about 20 minutes and not have to break....:cool:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

Been working out as much as my aching hips will let me and I can easily finish a mile (with stretches) in about 20 minutes and not have to break....:cool:

:sohappy: :sohappy:

MouseMadness

Awesome! :sohappy:

Is there anywhere you can swim? (I know... be seen in public in a bathing suit, I'd as soon die myself :lol: :lookaroun ) But it may be better on the hips :)

tigsmom

Awesome! :sohappy:

Is there anywhere you can swim? (I know... be seen in public in a bathing suit, I'd as soon die myself :lol: :lookaroun ) But it may be better on the hips :)

In NY? In the winter? :lookaroun

:lol:

Not really, there is no Y or club with a pool. The school does open their pool sometimes on weekends, but its hard to get in.

scorp111

:sohappy:

:sohappy:

Everything counts.

I have been using the elliptical trainer somewhat. It is crazy how I think of this thread before I weigh myself. I guess that is the moral support we give each other :hugs:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I am back on program after tomorrow (too much Superbowl snacking will be had). I have to drop some significant weight before October. We are going on a cruise.

popsicletrees

I am really proud of the progress everyone has made! I went shopping today and bought a skirt that is a size smaller than the size I normally get. I also got a dress a size smaller than what I normally get in dresses to wear to a friend's wedding. All of these months of working out religiously and trying to watch what I eat really seemed to pay off today as I realized that I am now wearing stuff that I couldn't 6 months ago.

tigsmom

I am really proud of the progress everyone has made! I went shopping today and bought a skirt that is a size smaller than the size I normally get. I also got a dress a size smaller than what I normally get in dresses to wear to a friend's wedding. All of these months of working out religiously and trying to watch what I eat really seemed to pay off today as I realized that I am now wearing stuff that I couldn't 6 months ago.

Isn't that a great feeling?! :sohappy:

MouseMadness

I completely forgot til about 5 minutes ago that this is my weigh in day! :eek: :eek:

I'll have to do it tomorrow, because I've already had tons of water, and am currently eating lunch :lol:

scorp111

I completely forgot til about 5 minutes ago that this is my weigh in day! :eek: :eek:

I'll have to do it tomorrow, because I've already had tons of water, and am currently eating lunch :lol:

:)

Funny how we have specific times when we will weigh. Saturday mornings, I won't even have coffee until I step on the scale.

Last week I did Friday though, and I might do it tomorrow morning. Since that is before I head to a meeting at our Division office that might involve a few drinks :lol:

scorp111

Up half a pound :lol: :shrug: No biggie... the way I've eaten over the past week, I deserve to be up about 5 pounds. :lookaroun :eek:

Of course, I had to go weigh since you did.

Down 2.6 lbs since last Friday, 21.4 since Jan 2nd.:sohappy:

Tomorrow I will be seeing some colleagues that I haven't seen in two months. I think someone will comment, but it will probably be a female.

I don't think guys comment on another guys weight very often.:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom