Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

barnum42

I also have a mindset from my parents that I shouldn't "waste" food,
I can relate to that, my folks did the same - born out of rationing during World War II. So the plate was always cleaned - even if I had already satisfied my hunger.

Now I'm just putting less on the plate and taking longer eating it.

scorp111

Stayed under 2000 Calories again today, and that included eating lunch with some co-workers.

No Weigh-in until Saturday morning though, so hopefully it will be good :)

maggiegrace1

Having recently read the Fat Fallacy, it agrees with you on the chocolate count - though only on the sort of chocolate that is not full of chemicals. It says the only rule when eating it is not to chew - just let it sit and melt on your mouth allowing you to enjoy the flavour.
Funny that you say that..I have this thing with Dove chocolate..I will take a piece and TRY to let it melt...but if I chew it at all..I have to take another piece and do that till I do not take a bite....:lookaroun

One day I ate like 8 pieces..now im good at it..I can usually do it with only 2..:lol:

scorp111

I ended up skipping lunch yesterday, which means I was a bit out of control last night.:lookaroun

Weighed myself this morning, another 2.0 lbs in the last 3 days. Now down 8.6 since the 2nd of January.:)

So progress is good so far, which is something I really needed to stay "focused".

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I ended up skipping lunch yesterday, which means I was a bit out of control last night.:lookaroun

Weighed myself this morning, another 2.0 lbs in the last 3 days. Now down 8.6 since the 2nd of January.:)

So progress is good so far, which is something I really needed to stay "focused".

:sohappy:

MouseMadness

No, rest of family, I certainly do NOT want your stupid Pizza Hut Pizza!! :mad: I am PERFECTLY content with my crap in a box pizza from nutrisystem, hmph!

:lookaroun

(again, the nutrisystem isnt' bad, but it isn't pizza hut!)

Actually, I don't have the post pizza headache and nausea that usually comes after eating pizza. :lol: So there's a bright side.

popsicletrees

I got over 200 minutes of excercise in this week. Unfortunately I haven't found the time to work off the chicken nuggets, fries, and mcflurry I ate last night!

scorp111

No, rest of family, I certainly do NOT want your stupid Pizza Hut Pizza!! :mad: I am PERFECTLY content with my crap in a box pizza from nutrisystem, hmph!

I know the feeling. I was downstairs on the elliptical and the wife and kids are sitting there eating Hershey's Kisses.........:brick: :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
It looks like I've stabilized my weight, and it's not rising anymore, but it's not coming down noticably either. I may have to get more drastic.

MouseMadness

I have no idea where my weight is today :eek: It's my designated weigh in day, but because of some work being done around the house, I couldnt' weigh myself as I usually do (right after I get up on an empty stomach) Friday I'll be able to, though, but I'm not looking forward to it too much. I had a... few :eek:... cheat nights :eek: And the workouts have been stalled, also because of the work around the house.

barnum42

The great start of increasing time on the ski machine ground to a halt because of a cold.

However, I mostly kept to the "Only eat stuff with ingredients that don't sound like they came out of a chemistry set and don't worry about the non-red meat fats" regime and despite a visit to a Chinese buffet managed to drop 6 lbs in the last couple of weeks :D

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
The great start of increasing time on the ski machine ground to a halt because of a cold.

However, I mostly kept to the "Only eat stuff with ingredients that don't sound like they came out of a chemistry set and don't worry about the non-red meat fats" regime and despite a visit to a Chinese buffet managed to drop 6 lbs in the last couple of weeks :D

:sohappy:

scorp111

I am out of town all this week, so I won't weigh in again until Saturday, a full week from my last weigh in.

I hope that it will be good, as I have watched what I ate, although not as much as I did last week.

There is a nice exercise room downstairs, that I might vist at 5 am.

:lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Back from vacation. Time to get serious.

I will say this, looking back on the 11 days we were there, I had only one tollhouse ice cream sandwich, and no other "frozen" deserts, except for a frozen lemonade or two. Did have a couple of slices of Keylime pie at the resort.

Drank way too much diet soda.

Aurora_25

Back from vacation. Time to get serious.

I will say this, looking back on the 11 days we were there, I had only one tollhouse ice cream sandwich, and no other "frozen" deserts, except for a frozen lemonade or two. Did have a couple of slices of Keylime pie at the resort.

Drank way too much diet soda.

Plus the "all you care to eat" places didn't do any of us much good.....:lookaroun

MouseMadness

Down another pound since last Saturday. *thumbs* Not bad since I ate like a freaking horse. :lookaroun

I'm doing better now. If I may just be blunt, I dont' think I'll ever be able to stick to a diet during PMS week.
goof.gif

scorp111

Down another pound since last Saturday. *thumbs* Not bad since I ate like a freaking horse. :lookaroun

I'm doing better now. If I may just be blunt, I dont' think I'll ever be able to stick to a diet during PMS week.
goof.gif

:sohappy: Excellent

First weigh in 7 days since I was out of town all week.

I am down 3.6 lbs this week, which means 12.2 down since 2nd of January........:sohappy:

I have 7 lbs more to what was my WDW goal for our trip in 90 days.

Today, I have decided to at least lower that short-term goal another 10 lbs.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom