Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lookaroun
Down another pound since last Saturday. *thumbs* Not bad since I ate like a freaking horse. :lookaroun

I'm doing better now. If I may just be blunt, I dont' think I'll ever be able to stick to a diet during PMS week.
goof.gif

:sohappy:

Uhhh, that was for the pound, not the PMS.:lookaroun

:sohappy: Excellent

First weigh in 7 days since I was out of town all week.

I am down 3.6 lbs this week, which means 12.2 down since 2nd of January........:sohappy:

I have 7 lbs more to what was my WDW goal for our trip in 90 days.

Today, I have decided to at least lower that short-term goal another 10 lbs.:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
My weight seems to be slooooooowly drifting down. But a slow down trend is better than the slow up trend I've had for the last few months.

MouseMadness

Time for Wednesday weigh in! (well, mine anyway)

Down another pound since Saturday, which now puts me over the plateau I've never been able to break since they took ephedra off the market!! :eek: :sohappy: (Seriously :lol: :eek: )

I've got two weeks of nutrisystem left, but I don't think I'm going to reorder. I think I'm capable of watching my portion sizes myself, now.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Down another pound since Saturday, which now puts me over the plateau I've never been able to break since they took ephedra off the market!! :eek: :sohappy: (Seriously :lol: :eek: )

I've got two weeks of nutrisystem left, but I don't think I'm going to reorder. I think I'm capable of watching my portion sizes myself, now.

I started running on the treadmill again. I seem to get a pretty good workout that way, but it's boring :snore: because I can't read like I can on the bike..

WildcatDen

Weight Watchers has yielded a 6 pound total loss since January 8. Not a bad start, but the pounds right now should be low hanging fruit. . .

There is a joke there, I just know it. . .

popsicletrees

I've lost one more pound this week. I'm at a weight right now where I don't expect to lose more than a pound or so a week. Plus, I didn't get to exercise as much last week, and I went to two parties this past weekend where I consumed way too many calories.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Weight Watchers has yielded a 6 pound total loss since January 8. Not a bad start, but the pounds right now should be low hanging fruit. . .

I've lost one more pound this week. I'm at a weight right now where I don't expect to lose more than a pound or so a week. Plus, I didn't get to exercise as much last week, and I went to two parties this past weekend where I consumed way too many calories.

I'm starting to see some measurable progress. I'm 2.5 lbs lighter this morning than I was last Thursday, but I think that number may be misleading and skewed. I'm probably really down about 2 pounds over the past three weeks, but I bounce around from day to day, so it's hard to put a real number on it in this range.

WildcatDen

It was my wife's birthday yesterday so we did dinner out. Unfortunately, my youngest was sick so I called in and picked up Chili's - our favorite family place.

I think the Buffalo Chicken Sammy was a bit over my point allowance. . .

scorp111

Down another pound since Saturday, which now puts me over the plateau I've never been able to break since they took ephedra off the market!! :
:sohappy: I skipped my mid-week weigh-in again this week, 36 hours until I step on the scale:lookaroun

:sohappy: :D

I'm starting to see some measurable progress. I'm 2.5 lbs lighter this morning than I was last Thursday, but I think that number may be misleading and skewed. I'm probably really down about 2 pounds over the past three weeks, but I bounce around from day to day, so it's hard to put a real number on it in this range.

:sohappy: :sohappy: But you're trending down and that is good!
It was my wife's birthday yesterday so we did dinner out. Unfortunately, my youngest was sick so I called in and picked up Chili's - our favorite family place.

I think the Buffalo Chicken Sammy was a bit over my point allowance. . .

That was the reason for this :lookaroun instead of this :) when I mentioned my Sat Am weigh-in. I was "bad" last night. I visited with a friend I haven't seen in a few years, and I had beer and pizza.:( Does playing pool count as exercise?

Oh well, can't be good all the time.....(and it isn't fun if you are)

WildcatDen

Does playing pool count as exercise?

Amen to that. I think Weight Watchers kind of preaches that. "Hey, you may slip from time to time but get back on track."

I think this whole portion size idea is starting to make more sense. The idea of a bag or Doritos and a box of Thin Mints doesn't sound as good to me know as it did back in November.

Yes, I still have frozen Girl Scout Cookies. . . . .

jealous?

MouseMadness

Does playing pool count as exercise?

I'd say yes, actually. :lol:

And for the second part, I think it wouldn't be healthy TO try to "be good" all the time.

Sunday is my alotted cheat day for this week. *thumbs* :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Yes, I still have frozen Girl Scout Cookies. . . . .

jealous?

Guess what?

They're back.

A co-worker just brought some in today. Of course I haven't had any, because I want to earn my gold-star today. . .

. . . wait a minute. What's today, Friday? Screw it, I may go have a cookie.:lookaroun

MouseMadness

One of Mallory's friends called to ask if we would buy some. She only spoke with Mallory so I said "Oh! Well, sure we will. Did you tell her we would buy a box?" Mallory said "No, I told her we'd buy three"

:eek:

:lol:

scorp111

And the weekly results:

Down 1.8 lbs since last week:)

14 lbs this year:sohappy: and over 2% down in body fat and 2 points in BMI

15.2 lbs to my goal weight for our Spring trip to WDW, and I have 83 days to do it...........

Today is my son's 1st birthday party though, so I won't make progress today.

MouseMadness

Weekly weigh-in :wave:

Down 3/4 of a pound, which is fine becaaaaaaaaaaause...

I've lost 2 and a half inches off my waist and an inch off my hips over the last month.

:eek: :sohappy: :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lol:
Weekly weigh-in :wave:

Down 3/4 of a pound, which is fine becaaaaaaaaaaause...

I've lost 2 and a half inches off my waist and an inch off my hips over the last month.

:eek: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:sohappy: I've definitely turned the corner and started down. I can't really talk about "lbs lost" yet, because I've got a long way to go to get back to where I was about 3 months ago, but hopefully I'll be below my low points by May.

lost about 4 lbs...I was sick all weekend and didn't eat at all...Maybe that should be my new diet strategy???:lookaroun :hammer:

:lol: Don't knock it. I've had a few times that I was stuck and being sick helped get me going in the right direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom