Downtown Disney Dining. Help me choose.

PrincessASquare

Original Poster
My family, (wife, daughter 7, and myself) are looking to do lunch in DTD on our upcoming trip. We have heard nice things about Portobella's and Fultons Crab House. We will be paying out of pocket. Please help us decide. Which one would you choose and why?

WDWmazprty

anything but Planet Hollywood...ick

LOL, Yeah, we actually just go there just to drink!

5.gif

Brwneyedgirl72

My vote is for Ragland Road - it is one of our favorite restaurants in WDW. Their bread and butter pudding (as mentioned in the previous post) is hands down my single favorite food at WDW.

dvcnut39

We usually eat conter service at DTD- we like to save our TS for the parks or when we resort hop- At DTD, we enjoy Wolfgang Puck's Express and the Earl of Sandwich

LuLaSue

We usually eat conter service at DTD- we like to save our TS for the parks or when we resort hop- At DTD, we enjoy Wolfgang Puck's Express and the Earl of Sandwich

I would tend to agree with your opinion of Wolfgang Puck's Express but the last time we went there we were terribly unhappy. :cry:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
My family, (wife, daughter 7, and myself) are looking to do lunch in DTD on our upcoming trip. We have heard nice things about Portobella's and Fultons Crab House. We will be paying out of pocket. Please help us decide. Which one would you choose and why?

Raglan Road! :slurp:

DisneyGigi

We ate at Fulton's in 2007 and it was just okay. I didn't feel that it was worth the price at all. I don't mind paying more for a really great meal but it just wasn't worth it. I have had better seafood at a buffet. (The service was great though)

NiarrNDisney

Since you asked which of the two I would say Portobellos, when it comes to seafood Fultons is just not my first choice, I would much rather go and prefer The Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk Resort.

pajammies

I agree with the poster that said Earl of Sandwich. Very good sandwiches :slurp: and a decent price too, which will help if you are paying out of pocket.
No one in my family liked Raglan Road, we were very dissapointed because they got good reviews, maybe they just had a bad day when we were in there, but I wouldn't go back. Sorry can't help with the 2 you are asking about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom