Doing the Single Digit Dance!!!!

dixiegirl

WOOOHOOOO ok so its official tommorow morning but today is done so I'm starting now!!!! We now at 9 days till our trip !!!!! Doing the Single digit Dance....Anyone else join on in!!
pp_toons_057.gif

harveyt0206

Yippeee!! :sohappy:

Sounds just like me and my husband. We always say "today is over" even if it's 10:00 in the morning, just so our countdown goes quicker.

Have a great trip.

Upvote 0

KaneMarko

WOOOHOOOO ok so its official tommorow morning but today is done so I'm starting now!!!! We now at 9 days till our trip !!!!! Doing the Single digit Dance....Anyone else join on in!!
pp_toons_057.gif

Congrats. I'm jealous. We have 70+ days before our trip. But with Disney, even the wait can be fun.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Yes!!! Doing the single digit dance here too. 9 days to check in on Sept 18 and 6 days until we pull out with the truck and travel trailer to begin our journey south!!! Added excitement last night when DS told us he has a couple of days break from classes when we are there so he will be joining us 9/21 - 24. Yes, yes, yes. WHOOOOOOO....

Upvote 0

macsmom

WOO HOO!!! I am so excited for everyone! Even the ones who are still doing the double digit dance! I am still doing the triple digit dance. Oh well. Anyway, I am happy, happy, happy, for all of you! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

danna

Upvote 0
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: You are so lucky!!! I am counting the days for our trip - just over 3 months to go.. I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at Disney and am taking my four children. I cannot wait to spend time with my "kids" and have them all together in one place with me.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom