Dogs!

Disneylover1302

Original Poster
Hey, I am just wondering here if anyone as a dog! If you do then post what kind, the age, and name! If you want you can post a picture!

I have a Dachshund, He was supposed to be a mini but is to big, but isn't the regular size so he is called a tweenie! He is also short-haired. He is 4 years old and his name is Renegade!

Pongo

I have a dalmatian back home. Her name is Peko and she'll be turning either 17 or 18 (we've lost count :lookaroun) on February 24th. She's a TROOPER. She may be old, but she acts half her age. It's really amazing. Best dog EVER. I miss her so much while I'm up at school :(

Picture!

CIMG0394.jpg

KristieLC

I have 4!
Snowie is an 11 year old Mini American Eskimo, that thinks she is a person and still acts like a puppy - full of energy!
Toby is a 10 year old Pomeranian/American Eskimo mix. He is the only male dog we have, and a sweet heart.
Daisy is an 8 year old Siberian Husky with two blue eyes. She is starting to show her age with weight she is packing on, and the fact that she is getting a bit lazy. She also has epilepsy. We need to get her our for more walks and exercise though. She does love the snow, and plays outside in it often with my son, but then sleeps the rest of the day.
Sunshine is an 8 year old Golden Retriever/lab mix and is, by far, one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met!

WDWFREAK53

Does anybody have a dog with a disney related name:lol:

Growing up we had a dog (RIP Rajah) that passed about a month ago. She was named after Jasmine's tiger.

I have two dogs now. Both Boxers (Maggie and Matilda).

(Maggie is the older one at 2 years...and she's on the floor...Matilda is 1 year and is on the chair).

Attachments

• DSC00257.jpg
    DSC00257.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 4
I am a crazy dog lady! I have three:
First is Peanut (she had this name when we adopted her). We got her from a pound when she was about 7 years old. She's a black lab/rotweiller mix and very sweet--loves to sit on my lap even though she's about 85 pounds!).
Second is Bookha (hey, I didn't name her, either!). She is also a rescue dog, black lab/shephard mix, about 90 pounds! She was 8 when we got her.
Third is Clyde. I picked him off the street, starving and battered. Tried to take him TO the pound, but there were closed, so I kept him! He's a terrier/lab mix. He's the "small" one at only 50 pounds. Boy do I buy dog food!

DiPSU224

My husband and I adopted a rescue dog back in August 2007 and named her Nala from the Lion King. She is half chow, half golden retriever and looks like a lion. Such a sweet, kind and well behaved dog.

nalachristmas2008009.jpg

Image003.jpg

And my family's dog that I miss so much now that I don't live at home anymore...Ginger the dachshund in my favorite picture of her and I!

ginger.jpg

DisneyJill

I have the sweetest 2 year old cocker spaniel named Isabelle (Izzie for short). She is tiny, only 15 pounds, and black with white feet, a white tummy, and a white spotted nose. She is the love of my life. Besides my boyfriend. :lookaroun

I am dumb and can't figure out how to post a picture on here. But trust me, she's cute.

deb4him40

I also have a Dachshund, Fritz, he just turned a year old. He has absolutely no concept of his size. First time at a park he thought he could take on a Rottweiler(sp?)!:ROFLOL:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I also have a Dachshund, Fritz, he just turned a year old. He has absolutely no concept of his size. First time at a park he thought he could take on a Rottweiler(sp?)!:ROFLOL:

I had a mini dachshund named Twinkie that lived for 19 years. She had absolutely no idea she was a 9 pound dog either. She regularly went head to head with my neighbors 65 pound golden retriever. :lol:

I miss her so much! :(

TwinkieResize.jpg

kstella

We have a cockapoo named Bunny. We got her at Easter, hence the name but it is appropriate as she loves to jump all over the place. She's black and white and loves to cuddle.

wvdisneyfamily

We have four. Three of them are Boston Terriers. Their names are Willie, Kida, and Lilo. My husband has a Beagle named Snoopy. Here is Willie.

100_0012.jpg

lilclerk

My dog is Daphne, a 14 year old black lab/english bull terrier (the Target dog) mix. I love that dog more than anything, she is the sweetest thing. Last night I came down with a stomach flu and instead of burrowing her way up onto the couch with me as usual, she just sat next to my head and kept an eye on me. So good.

With her teddy ball:
s320x320

Dogs I love/help train:

My boyfriend's parents' 2 year old St Bernard, Sully (she thinks she's a lap puppy)

s320x320

And my sister's crazy 6 year old mutt, Bailey

s320x320

I am such a wannabe-crazy dog lady. I keep threatening to bring another one home from the shelter, but I know Daphne would be depressed. She's an only-dog kinda gal.

DisJosh

My mother used to have a Yorkie-Poo (Brodie) and a Shih tzu (Sophie). Both very high energy and extremely cute. Unfortunately she had to find a new home for them due to her living situation. Luckily we were able to find them a home together. If I find any photo's I will be sure to post. :)

Timmay

Yep...best dog in the whole wide world right here.

Say hi to Vader, my German Shorthaired Pointer! He will be 4 years old next month.

A young pup a few years back.
Vader.jpg

And today. He even points in his sleep.
100_0365.jpg

100_0368.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom