Dogs!

Here is TBone and hes a lab/hound mix around 8 years old. Got him at the pound and he has the same arrest date that my bro died. (Friday makes having TBone 6years.)
DSC01697.jpg

Crash is my puggle(pug/beagle) that will be 3 on St. Patty's day.
DSC01684.jpg

We also have 4 cats.

Disneylover1302

Original Poster
Ok I have picture thanks to Unkadug! Oh my prediction for the game was close we lost by 31-10! So here is Renegade
picture.php
He doesn't care what we do to him!!

picture.php

Him being well him trying to look for shadows!

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

Close up he loves the Camera!
[/FONT]

Number_6

Here's a pic from my WDWMagic photo album from a while back of my dog, Ringo, in his Underdog costume. My son Aidan isalso in the pic, back when he was in need of a haircut.

P1000728.JPG

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Ok I have picture thanks to Unkadug! Oh my prediction for the game was close we lost by 31-10! So here is Renegade
picture.php
He doesn't care what we do to him!!

picture.php

Him being well him trying to look for shadows!

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

Close up he loves the Camera!
[/FONT]

I could stare at your doggie all day long! He reminds me so much of my Twinkie Belle when she was a puppy. Same color, size, and basic shape. She loved looking for shadows too (and chasing bubbles!). :lol: I miss my dog baby so much!

Disneylover1302

Original Poster
I could stare at your doggie all day long! He reminds me so much of my Twinkie Belle when she was a puppy. Same color, size, and basic shape. She loved looking for shadows too (and chasing bubbles!). :lol: I miss my dog baby so much!

He does get annoying at some point! He also Loves the Sun in the morning! He wants the front door open and he lays in the front as if he is getting a tan!

Check out the avatar and our name! Our black lab is 16 months old and is named Captain Jack. We have contemplated getting a female black lab and naming her Pearl - then we would have Captain Jack and the Black Pearl!!

And yes, he does have an affinity for rum...

Here's some pictures -- the first is at 8 weeks, and the second is at about 1 year:
223179261_fxibK-L.jpg

430188650_28VMG-L.jpg

3855355_ztCHq
6735353_JHLz4

6735353_JHLz4

Thanks for the compliment! My DH took the picture at an arroyo (creek area) near our house, and was experimenting with different camera settings. It's always interesting taking animal pictures - you never know how they are going to react or pose.

We have some great pictures that he has taken at WDW and DL - and someday we will find the time to get them printed and framed!

Number_6

Back home, I've got a Welsh Corgi named Jodi. Sadly, I don't think I have any pictures of her with me. :(

Yay! Another Corgi owner! My grandparents owned a Corgi when I was a kid so I've always loved the breed. Now I have my very own and love him to pieces. :sohappy:

imagineer boy

We have a 9 year old terrier mix named Linus, named after Linus from Peanuts. Even though he's getting older, he's still full of tons of energy.

palmage

Check out the avatar and our name! Our black lab is 16 months old and is named Captain Jack. We have contemplated getting a female black lab and naming her Pearl - then we would have Captain Jack and the Black Pearl!!

And yes, he does have an affinity for rum...

Here's some pictures -- the first is at 8 weeks, and the second is at about 1 year:
223179261_fxibK-L.jpg

430188650_28VMG-L.jpg

3855355_ztCHq
6735353_JHLz4

6735353_JHLz4
Now that's a dog.
Not some barking cat.....

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Here's our Evey! She's a Westie, a little over a year old now. She's named after Natalie Portman's character in V for Vendetta.

This is the day we got her:
eveyfirstdayhome.jpg

And this one is a few months later. I just discovered I don't have a good recent picture of her. Guess I'll have to do something about that.
0611081819a.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom