Does Disney make you feel like less of a man?

Is being an unabashed fan of all things Disney less masculine?

• No way, I go all out for Disney and don't care who knows!

Votes: 128 64.3%
  • Yes, I restrain myself a bit but am not happy about it.

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • For the ladies: I think guys really need to throttle back on the Disney.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • For the ladies: I love aguy who doesn't care and lets his love of Disney show through.

Votes: 48 24.1%

• Total voters

KrazyKemp

When are you making the T-Shirts?!?!?:lol:

I'd buy one!

Also, if you feel guilty about loving Disney...you need to loosen up a little bit. I LOVE Disney, and I am not afraid of telling it to people.

And if your girlfriend/wife doesn't accept it, then perhaps she is just jealous!

echoscot

I'd buy one!

Also, if you feel guilty about loving Disney...you need to loosen up a little bit. I LOVE Disney, and I am not afraid of telling it to people.

And if your girlfriend/wife doesn't accept it, then perhaps she is just jealous!

Or you need to ditch her and start dating someone from WDWMagic.com...:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

sublimesting

Original Poster
Lucky for me the wife is also a huge Disney fan and we are slowly but surely filling our house with Disneymania. There's at least something in every room.:)

tmaziarz

Still the dude

I am an avid outdoorsman and hunter.
When my wife and I were getting married we went to Disney on our honeymoon( for her)

I am so glad I went and we even go back to disney during hunting season. now.

I LOVED the whole experience, the food, parks, water parks, night life and fire works.

I always tell my frielnds that the parks are only about 45% of what you can do at Disney and dont bother going if you can't relax and be a kid agan.

We watch the free Disney video and look at our pictures of our vacations remembering when we rode that ride or saw that show.

But I dont make tapes of Disney soung to listen to every day !:shrug::zipit::veryconfu:cry:

It makes me feel more manly when I'm with my wife and kids at disney.I believe its a crime not to take your family to Disney and have a blast.You just got to live and not worry about other people.

Tink_lover900

My DH absolutly loves Disney and doesn't care who knows it....we both get alot of grief from ppl we work with about Disney. They just don't understand why we love Disney so much....I wouldn't worry about it, you love it and who really cares what others think...as the the old saying goes....."It's better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not"!!!

durangojim

For me, my love of Disney comes from my many happy family memories as a child, and then later as an adult with my girlfriend, who eventually became my wife, and now our son (and soon to be delivered other little one). To me loving your family and having a fun no matter what age you are is one of the most masculine things a man can do.

Buried20KLeague

Like others have said, at first people seemed to look down on my Disney addiction... But over time people it's just sort of become a big part of who I am, and everyone is fine with it. And like so many others, I'm sure, now those same people who used to give me grief about Disney now come to me for help. It's not as silly to them as it used to be when I'm saving them hundreds of dollars on their vacation by knowing discount codes. :lol:

I feel like this thread is some kind of support group.

"Hi, my name is Buried... And I'm a Disney-oholic."

PanfanAL

Just kidding. I am a man and I do love Disney, i used to be a little shy about it, but not anymore. And as others said earlier, going to Disney with my DD, and DS , makes me feel more like a man.

TheBeatles

Many people have ridiculed me about liking Disney. I just take it as jealousy.

However, its a little embarrassing listening to music from EPCOT Center. I keep that to myself.

LudwigVonDrake

Everyone who knows me knows my love of Disney and while some don't understand it, they don't give me a hard time.

As for it making me feel less masculine...not at all.

shawn

WHATS NOT MANLY ABOUT PROVIDING YOUR FAMILY THE ULTIMATE VACATION EXPERIENCE AND WANTING TO GIVE IT TO THEM ON A CONTINUAL BASIS. mY KIDS LOVE IT AND SO DOES MY WIFE AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE ALL HAVE THIS GREAT PASSION IN COMMON. IF ANYTHING I THINK IT MAKES YOU MORE MANLY AND DEFINATELY MORE "FAMILY" MANLY

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom