Does Disney make you feel like less of a man?

Is being an unabashed fan of all things Disney less masculine?

• No way, I go all out for Disney and don't care who knows!

Votes: 128 64.3%
  • Yes, I restrain myself a bit but am not happy about it.

Votes: 22 11.1%
  • For the ladies: I think guys really need to throttle back on the Disney.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • For the ladies: I love aguy who doesn't care and lets his love of Disney show through.

Votes: 48 24.1%

• Total voters

AlishaMisha

ok, i have to call you on one of these.... the notebook. :lol: id wear a pink tutu before watching that movie.

Im a woman and I would grow a full beard before I watched that movie! :hurl:Im not one for Chick-Flix, ESPECIALLY The Notebook. I think too much like a guy. If a guy used the kind of lines these guys do in these movies then I would laugh and walk away. I like to be treated like a best friend not a goddess/princess. Both sexes are equal to me.

Disney05

We have video evidence my husband and precived notions of masculnity in EPCOT when he was supposed to be filiming my 2 year old little girl meeting Belle. Instead we got a shot of Belle's bust! He did pan to my little girl and Belle, eventually. We crack up whenever we watch that video. Daddy though Belle was nice too:goodnevil
I have a similar story, but it involves Jasmine. :ROFLOL:

Disneykidder

Yeah, this past summer my hubby had to take pics with all of the princesses because they had clevage and were "princesses." In the pics, he actually blushes like a school boy.:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom