Does anyone else think this is funny?

slappy magoo

just playing devils' advocate, esp. since I can't see the video at the moment, but any chance that the woman just really had to "go?" WDW food can be pretty rich and do a number on anybody. Or she's drinking more water than usual to stay hydrated, and the need for relief overcame her. And of course, not everyone is comfortable shouting out that they're having a bathroom emegency, even if it would elicit more sympathy than just honking and grimacing. If that were the situation, I'm sure irking some strangers is more attrative than losing control and "marinating in your own juices" in the Florida sun.

Just throwing it out there, to see if it sticks, as it were.

wdwmomof3

I never knew that those things had horns!:lol: That was so funny. I am afraid though I would have said something to her to get her to stop b/c hearing that while trying to get in/ most likely out of the park would drive me crazy.

unkadug, I love what you said about the air horn. That was to funny!:ROFLOL:

mary219

My mother was in walmart in deerfield beach area last year and a lady like this one ran into her and she kept doing it over and over because she could not figure out how to back away.my mother was bruised and her foot was aching for weeks.I couldnt help but laugh at her story.She was even more upset by walmarts reaction.She didnt sue but to this day she will not go back to walmart!!!

tink81

UUUgh :rolleyes: ...yet another shining example of the growing entitlement epidemic in this country. "I have to be the fastest and get there first and if I need to run you over to get where I want to go, then so be it." Seriously. I bet she honks her car horn when traffic is stopped for an accident on the freeway.

RedGear

Grouchy old lady. . . she needs a little sunshine in her life (obviously disney magic doesn't work on her!)

I don't like those amgios anyway. . .

barbara

Guess she didn't know that people in wheelchairs get on the busses first before everyone else, no matter how long everyone one else has been waiting. Thats the only thing that gets me upset at Disney.

RedBaron

It was really funny watching the video, however if I had actually been there and had to listen to her blow that horn I dont know if it would have been so funny.

executivechef

I do understand that there are people out there who really need those skooters and then there are those (like her) who need to have the battery killed!

I love how people can say "80% of the people who use those are just fat and don't need them". There are so many reason why people need to use skooters. One being COPD, others with severe arthritis, having had knee, hip, or leg surgery, PAD and the list goes on and on. Being over weight is caused by any one of those listed. I've had 9 knees surgeries (I'm not overweight) and don't use a skooter now thank heaven but one day I might.
My in-laws won't go to Disney in their golden years "70's" for that very reason (Mom has severe arthritis and my dad is heavy because of COPD and his knees are bad) They don't want to be wheeled around or use one of those "Motored chairs". And that's very sad in my opinion not being able to enjoy simple things that they loved, like Disney.
I also understand how this lady happened to get on everyone's last nerve and stomp it to death but please don't put 80% of people in the list of folks who don't need it. Unless you've HAD to use a skooter to get around you have no idea how hard they are to use and how people claim "You don't really need it" or "She/He is too fat that's why you need one".

Guy

eroyee

:wave: Like someone said, they should have reached down and grabbed the key out and threw it as far as they could throw the darn thing. Lucky she didnt have the thing wrapped around her neck! how rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

My3WinterBabies

omg, that is hysterical!!! I wish I would have been there; we would have laughed about it for the whole trip.
My Mom will be renting one due to severe arthritis, so I had to send her that video and asked her if I am getting a glimpse into the future lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom