Does anyone else think this is funny?

atterris

I think I saw her in August. Her and a man were trying to through a crowd when a parade was taking place what a mess. She was angry and laying on her horn. We told her to chill out we were all trying to move away from the area to which she yelled to get out of her way. I understand that it must be difficult to get around WDW if your in a scooter but, that is not an excuse to be rude at other people.:(

DisneyDragon

Too bad that the rentals don't use some form of electronic feedback - after 10 seconds of honking, a voice plays "Please stand clear of the horn!". Or what about going full e-stop for 2 mins if you use the horn that much.

Why not lean down, and in her ear, do Dumb and Dumber's MOST ANNOYING SOUND. Or come up behind her, kick the tires a few times, and go "beeeeeeeeeeeeeep"

Honestly, though, I probably would have laughed my tail off at that. Short, cranky old lady on horn.

toadh63

Try living down here - between the scooter gangs and the 10-year-old Grand Victorias going 45 on the Interstate all winter long, we look forward to the summer when they head back to Bedford Falls or wherever. No wonder their kids and grandkids leave town for their vacations right around the same time.

I know what - this summer, let's all get together and have "ECV Horn Wire Clipping" night - I'll bring the PBR and the clippers. If we finish early, we can paint flames on the sides or something. When they comeback south at Halloween, we'll just say the Legislature passed a horn law while they were gone, and change the subject (maybe something about cats or macrame).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom