Doctor arrested for allegedly kicking son in face at Epcot

bstiles

Someone should have dropped kicked this guy in the face. Bad show for a doc, a member of the community that is supposed to be trusted.

The Empress Lilly

Gross!! Someone should kick him in the face... And seriously, how badly could the kid possibly be misbehaving if hes in a stroller????
That's exactly what I was thinking. What does a three year old in a stroller do wrong? Spill some icecream?

Not that it is any more okay to go Chuck Norris on your eight year old, but still...

cslafferty

He needs to be strapped in a chair so he can't turn or duck, and then someone about 4 feet taller and about 200 lbs heavier needs to kick him in the face. After all, he did "misbehave." Just sayin . . .

bethymouse

It's very sad to me that this happened at the happiest place on earth.:(
Wow- how depressing for the human race in general.:( What is this world coming to?:(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Sometimes I read these things and think that whoever reported the incident over exaggerated (sometimes a child getting smacked on the rear end results in someone yelling "abuse") but in this case the poor little boy had his face popped open by this idiot. My point of view has always been that anyone who hurts a child like that is a coward and deserves whatever they dished out. I'll sign up right now to go kick him in the face.

On the electrocution article... sick to my stomach. I cannot imagine my child being somewhere and ending up dead because of someone else's negligence. When you're doing electrical work near water, you make sure you do it right. You triple check and then check again. So sick of stories like this. I know that Putt Putt will be the ones held accountable but whoever the maintenance person was that didn't do their job correctly should experience more than just a job loss. Sadly they probably won't even experience that.

Unfortunately, it probably wasn't even the maintenance mans fault...in reality the maintenance guy was probably some inexperienced high-schooler simply doing what he was told to do. Any licensed electrician would have installed a GFCI which would have prevented this tragedy.

Tim_4

There are two things I love about this article.

1) “I wouldn’t kick my sons in the face for anything,” said park guest, John Cissio.
2) “It doesn’t matter if he was at Disney or if he was in church,” said Cissio. “If he’s going to kick his son in the face, there’s something wrong with him.”

This Cissio is a font of knowledge, wisdom, and insight!

Not to mention the top-notch journalism of WFTV.

backinaction

I could see a little spanking but a face kicking? Whats to stop this guy from just leaving the country when his vacation is over? He's a flight risk to say the least.

wilkeliza

I can't believe this scum bag already got out on bail. I bet he has already jumped ship back to Italy by now.

Just wondering if a parent is caught abusing their children on American soil but they are foreigners does CPS have any authority over the case? I can't imagine they would allow this person to go back to his kids and family.

I hope I never seen this during my time at Disney. I honestly have no clue what I would do, I just know I wouldn't be worried about keeping my job if I saw it.

WDW1974

Sorry, but there is NOTHING funny about a father kicking a 3-year-old in the face (or anywhere) ... NOTHING.

And this crap goes on far too much everywhere ...

El-Fuego

"I wouldn't kick my sons in the face for anything" said park guest John Cissio

John Cissio everyone. Not a hero, Just an everyday dad!

sublimesting

“It doesn’t matter if he was at Disney or if he was in church,” said Cissio. “If he’s going to kick his son in the face, there’s something wrong with him.”

For some reason I can just hear Stephen Colbert:

"That's right America, even in the usual rough and tumble world of churches, where danger lurks around every corner for children, this is unacceptable."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom