Doctor arrested for allegedly kicking son in face at Epcot

tikiman

If I saw that I guess I would have spent a little time in jail. How the he!! do you look yourself in the mirror after doing that?

That was my first thought. I would be in jail if I had been there and banned from Epcot because I would have shoved this guys face in the ground if I had seen him do that.

Imagineer6

:eek: Shake my head. Can't believe he pulled this at EPCOT who's notorious for their SWAT team. This is a terrible incident, I wonder what they did to help the kid.

aka_emilicious

“I wouldn’t kick my sons in the face for anything,” said park guest, John Cissio.

Shouldn't this be less specific? As in "I wouldn't kick my son. Period."

He's probably just restating the question/incident, but I just found it odd that its always been the face specifically they would not kick, lol. For example, the shin is fair game.

DABIGCHEEZ

Saw something similar last August at MK. On our way out of MK, there was a mother screaming at her 3 or 4 year old daughter. They were over by the tunnel under the RR station. As she was screaming at her daughter, a POS I assume was the father starts screaming " No , I got this. I got this" as he came running from the sweet shop. Then to my absolute amazement... he pulled of a belt and whipped the poor girl 2 or 3 times. I, and plenty of others immediately said "Enough!" at which point the mother began charging other females who were telling him to stop, and the father then started charging myself and other men telling him to stop. We told the cast member at the pin stand... to call security. After a few minutes security was there as well as a Sheriff from(is it Orange County) was there. They immediately pulled the POS off stage as the mother kept ranting" You ain't gonna tell me how to raise my child!" People were screaming at him from above on the RR Platform and there were many telling him to stop. The father and mother did not tocuh anyone else... but did charge many people(including me) yelling profanities. There were plenty of people around if he was stupid enough to "throw down" with one of us... we all had each others back. My wife and 3 kids were crying because of this POS. Makes you wonder, if they would do that in the MK... what goes on at home?

Anyway... what a great last memory as we were leaving MK!

I_heart_Tigger

Why on earth was he allowed out on bail? He's going to go straight back to Italy and end up not being punished at all for this. Jeez, I'm not a kid person but I can't even imagine what kind of evil you have to be to kick a child in the face.

The Empress Lilly

Saw something similar last August at MK. On our way out of MK, there was a mother screaming at her 3 or 4 year old daughter. They were over by the tunnel under the RR station. As she was screaming at her daughter, a POS I assume was the father starts screaming " No , I got this. I got this" as he came running from the sweet shop. Then to my absolute amazement... he pulled of a belt and whipped the poor girl 2 or 3 times. I, and plenty of others immediately said "Enough!" at which point the mother began charging other females who were telling him to stop, and the father then started charging myself and other men telling him to stop. We told the cast member at the pin stand... to call security. After a few minutes security was there as well as a Sheriff from(is it Orange County) was there. They immediately pulled the POS off stage as the mother kept ranting" You ain't gonna tell me how to raise my child!" People were screaming at him from above on the RR Platform and there were many telling him to stop. The father and mother did not tocuh anyone else... but did charge many people(including me) yelling profanities. There were plenty of people around if he was stupid enough to "throw down" with one of us... we all had each others back. My wife and 3 kids were crying because of this POS. Makes you wonder, if they would do that in the MK... what goes on at home?

Anyway... what a great last memory as we were leaving MK!
Dude, I'm really sorry. For your sad last moments in WDW, and even more so for the poor kids growing up in that family.

Cheers for intervening in the proper way!

WDW1974

Dude, I'm really sorry. For your sad last moments in WDW, and even more so for the poor kids growing up in that family.

Cheers for intervening in the proper way!

Crap like this happens at Disney (and everywhere else) daily. That's why I always get a kick out of people saying they're leaving 'the real world' behind when they enter Disney. Um ... no, you are entering a mid-size city filled with the same ratio of dirtbags, mentally unhinged beings and loose cannons that you'd find anywhere else.

A friend of mine had to intervene about 18 months ago at the TTC when he watched a father punch a 10-year-old boy in the stomach, knock him to the ground and then drag the injured child across the MAGICal parking lot. Mother did nothing. Father didn't stop when my friend (about half the dude's size) screamed at him. Friend got license plate as father literally threw the child in the SUV like a rag doll and dialed 911. FHP and OC Sheriff's pulled the guy over on World Drive and arrested him.

This stuff is sickening, but we're a violent species and anyone is allowed to breed. That is unfortunate. Friend spent the night giving statements to the authorities (he had been with me earlier and was on the way home), which ruined his night, but not as much as the child who went to the hospital on his first visit to WDW thanks to dear Dad.

WDW1974

In other news, who KICKS a kid? Punching a kid would be equally horrific but kicking is downright bizarre.

How about stabbing a kid? Burning a kid? Raping a kid? Dismembering a kid?

It's all very bad stuff ... but aren't you busy having a MAGICal night at the MK? Or did ya take off already?

Tim_4

Crap like this happens at Disney (and everywhere else) daily. That's why I always get a kick out of people saying they're leaving 'the real world' behind when they enter Disney. Um ... no, you are entering a mid-size city filled with the same ratio of dirtbags, mentally unhinged beings and loose cannons that you'd find anywhere else.

I wouldn't say the SAME ratio. I think the dirtbags are disproportionately represented in the population that chooses NOT to go to WDW.

But yes.

Dirt bags everywhere, every day.

WDW1974

I wouldn't say the SAME ratio. I think the dirtbags are disproportionately represented in the population that chooses NOT to go to WDW.

But yes.

Dirt bags everywhere, every day.

I don't know that I'd agree with that at all. I've seen examples of both the best and worst in humanity over the years when visiting WDW. I think people want to believe things are better there than Anytown, USA, but that's just the Pixie Dust and Disney marketing.

Everytime I go to WDW, I see stuff that both makes me smile and makes me cringe.

WDW1974

I'm not sure what you're implying. Of course those things are horrific.

I'm implying nothing. I'm stating a fact: child abuse in all its many forms is sick and disgusting.
And why do I feel like Tim and I are having a private confab? Not that there's anything wrong with that ... is everyone at UNI tonight?:D

I never said I was at the MK.

Ah, I assumed you were since you were quoting wait times there and said you couldn't get a dinner ressie.
Are you using one of those apps? I only ask because well, I am bored, I am interested and I saw TouringPlans.com, which people here tell me is the best and has its act down to a science, was predicting 10s every day this past week at the DLR, which wasn't the case (or even close to it some days).

Just wondering where the info came from and how accurate it might be on this very important anniversary. Oh, does anyone know what anniversary I am speaking of (and Tim doesn't HAVE to be the only one answering!)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom