Do you think that Disney world will reclose its gates due to the rising number of COVID cases in Florida and around the country?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
That sounds very made up.

And the plural of anecdote is not data.
Well it isn't. If you have been participating in this thread, I tend to always ask for sources and data and I don't make "things" up. As mentioned earlier, it could be a simple screw up, but it does happen. You don't have to believe me, up to you, but thought that it was relevant to point out.

BASS

Is that even possible? I don’t know anyone in PA who is actually able to get a test without symptoms or known exposure.

I think so. Here in Florida, my family and I got tested b/c we had a family member test positive. (Later, we learned it was a false positive.) However, we didn't have a doctor's note or anything. I'm not sure my wife even conveyed that to the testing center.

Monorail_Orange

Well it isn't. If you have been participating in this thread, I tend to always ask for sources and data and I don't make "things" up. As mentioned earlier, it could be a simple screw up, but it does happen. You don't have to believe me, up to you, but thought that it was relevant to point out.
I've been around here long enough, and I've read your posts often enough that I'll vouch for you. IMO, you're an intelligent and discerning individual.

chrisvee

Premium Member
I think so. Here in Florida, my family and I got tested b/c we had a family member test positive. (Later, we learned it was a false positive.) However, we didn't have a doctor's note or anything. I'm not sure my wife even conveyed that to the testing center.
We can get it with a known exposure too. But not just to ‘check’ that we don’t have it before heading out on vacation for example. PA hasn’t opened up testing to that extent other than a walk in antibody test.

Glad to hear it was a false positive.

legwand77

Where do you get your information from? They have storage units stuffed full of dead bodies out here in california and arizona because the morgues are full.
Funny you asked where did you get that information from, might want to back up your claim. Some in Texas border counties have put back up trailers on site but haven't used them yet.

Lilofan

If WDW closed again, many including millions of current jobless will be in a desperate situation starting August 1. The $600 per week stimulus money ends at the end of this month.

Touchdown

If WDW closed again, many including millions of current jobless will be in a desperate situation starting August 1. The $600 per week stimulus money ends at the end of this month.

I’m really tired of this argument, it’s unfair to bring it up here because the answer is for (taboo discussion point) to step in.

Can we please have this argument (But the economy!) be taboo too?

Lilofan

I’m really tired of this argument, it’s unfair to bring it up here because the answer is for (taboo discussion point) to step in.

Can we please have this argument (But the economy!) be taboo too?
Pointing out a possible reality of the parks if they do close again. It's unfortunate you do not want to understand what hard working individuals may go through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom