Do you think that Disney world will reclose its gates due to the rising number of COVID cases in Florida and around the country?

JoeCamel

But they also double, tripple, exatuple count the negatives. It is not better in any lens, just more sadness

doh.PNG

Bob Harlem

Did they also review all the deaths that occurred, that were not counted as COVID to verify that none of them had COVID listed as a contributing factor, that weren't included in the spreadsheet? Because erroneous info can work both ways.

But taking this at face value, of the 581 deaths they looked at, they found 8 erroneous listed. So 1.38% Most data collection comes with a "margin of error." I would think 1.38% would fall into that, and doesn't change the "nature of the beast."

"She said of the 581 deaths on the spreadsheet, only 169 deaths are listed as COVID without any contributing factors. "

hopemax

"She said of the 581 deaths on the spreadsheet, only 169 deaths are listed as COVID without any contributing factors. "
Those would be the “healthy” people that died.

Seriously, do you really believe that someone who died from COVID induced pneumonia while suffering from a lung condition, or COVID induced clotting causing a heart attack while having a heart condition AREN’T COVID deaths? Or that their underlying condition shouldn’t be listed on their death certificate?

EDIT: Really, it should be concerning that 30% of deaths were "Covid, nothing but covid" and not covid+pre-existing lung condition, covid+pre-existing heart condition, covid+pre-existing diabetes, etc.

Last edited:

Lilofan

A lot of things are open. Let’s not compare a convention to a them park. It was just an observation that they have decided not to have one at all.
Observation? More like FL is a hotbed and not safe to have the event but ok to keep the parks open and push to send the kids back to school?

Miss Bella

Those would be the “healthy” people that died.

Seriously, do you really believe that someone who died from COVID induced pneumonia while suffering from a lung condition, or COVID induced clotting causing a heart attack while having a heart condition AREN’T COVID deaths? Or that their underlying condition shouldn’t be listed on their death certificate?

EDIT: Really, it should be concerning that 30% of deaths were "Covid, nothing but covid" and not covid+pre-existing lung condition, covid+pre-existing heart condition, covid+pre-existing diabetes, etc.
I didn’t think the article was detailed enough to make any assumptions.

legwand77

It will be interesting to see to also look at the actual date of deaths in the 173 reported. I expected it to go up and might a bit more this week.
To answer the question it spread out over the past month. As I expected.

7/22 – 20
7/21 – 37
7/20 – 21
7/19 – 13
7/18 – 12
7/17 – 15
7/16 – 7
7/15 – 8
7/14 – 4
7/13 – 6
7/12 – 5
7/11 – 7
7/10 – 3
7/9 – 3
7/6 – 1
7/5 – 3
7/4 – 2
7/3 – 3
7/2 – 1
6/28 – 2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom