Do you like your first name?

Brett

Thomas Brett Hicks.

I'd rather kill my last name than first, but, as you can tell from my Screename, I go Brett. Rock N' Roll!!!

SpongeScott

I like my first name--Scott, but I have the dubious distinction of going through life with my last name of Hooker. Nothing I can do about that though. That's what I was known as through high school, but things have changed since then.:animwink:

Erika

I like my name. I don't know why. I just do.

Maria, at some Churches you have the option of choosing a new name for Confirmation. I chose to use the one I had already received at my Baptism (Erika Lynn).

Maria

Wow... I had no idea you could choose a new name at Confirmation! What a mess it must be! :eek: That certainly doesn´t happen here.
Thanks for the explanation Erika Lynn and Kristen Robin Lucy Lorelei (Cookie). :animwink:

maelstrom

Nobody that I know of actually did much with their Confirmation name after Confirmation. I just add mine in after my middle name because I like it, and I think St. Lucy was pretty cool.

Erika Lynn, that's a very pretty name. Normally I wouldn't like Lynn, but it actually goes very nicely with Erika.

crazygirley

I really like my first name, it's Meaghan.

People always say it wrong, they call me Mee-gan, or Meg-in, but my name is pronounced May-gan, with a May, not a Meg. Meaghan, that's me!

tigsmom

I've always liked my name...Madaline (2 a's not 2 e's). I was 16 before I ever met anyone with the same name, but spelled with 2 e's. The problem is everyone spells my name wrong and I can never get anything pre-printed with my name. My dad had a necklace made for me for my 16th bdy and I still have it (30 yrs later)

Brett

I'm not really fond of my first name. That's why I go by my middle name. Too many Thomas', not enough Brett's. Brett is king. :king:

Nut4Disney

I don't neccessarily like my first name, which is Brian, but when used together with my middle name which is Patrick, I like it. I also gave my middle name to my son for his middle name.

Parkeit

Suprisingly enough I love my name, which is Parke Elise Maseng Espy, quite a mouthful. I really like my first name, which is pronounced like Park, there are some odd people out there who look at it and say Parkay or Parkie. I really use to hate it when people called me Parkie as a nickname but it is growing on me. The only time I don't like my name is when I introduce my self and people think i said Clark, Parker, or Parks, that gets annoying. I love Elise I think its really pretty. Maseng is my mother's madien name, its Norwegian, and it is pronounced like Ma Sing, nobody ever gets it right. Espy is just like the sports award on ESPN, so guys get it right most of the time. Whenever anybody in my family makes reservations they always have to spell it out or people think its S.P.. So yeah, I like my name, despite mispronunciation, and all the jokes that were made when I was a kid.

I want to name my kids:
Stella Louise ...
Ingrid Elise...
I am not sure about boys names, but I really like Jude

Oh also one of my really good friends name is Parker, which provides for tons of fun.

disney_nutter

well ive got 3 names and all but one

My name is gareth christopher cory

i like the name gareth becuase my mates call me g-man i hate the other two

imagineer boy

My real name is Brian. It seems like there are alot of other people on these forums whos names are "Brian". Where I live, there aren't too many Brians around.

MicBat

I guess I like my name alright... Jonnie. I like the spelling of it b/c no one else really spells it like that... although i hate it when they call me in a class or something, my real name being Jonathan, and I have to tell them what I go by. I dont know why. I've always hated that.

darthdarrel

When I was a kid,I hated my name but now I love it!:D LOL! My mom wanted to name me Christopher Robin Buccilli But my dad wouldn`t have it!:lol: So they compromised my dad named me Darrel after his best friend Darrel and they kept Robin for my middle,thus my full name is Darrel Robin Buccilli!:D

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Parkeit
Suprisingly enough I love my name, which is Parke Elise Maseng Espy, quite a mouthful. I really like my first name, which is pronounced like Park, there are some odd people out there who look at it and say Parkay or Parkie. I really use to hate it when people called me Parkie as a nickname but it is growing on me. The only time I don't like my name is when I introduce my self and people think i said Clark, Parker, or Parks, that gets annoying. I love Elise I think its really pretty. Maseng is my mother's madien name, its Norwegian, and it is pronounced like Ma Sing, nobody ever gets it right. Espy is just like the sports award on ESPN, so guys get it right most of the time. Whenever anybody in my family makes reservations they always have to spell it out or people think its S.P.. So yeah, I like my name, despite mispronunciation, and all the jokes that were made when I was a kid.
I love your name! Makes it even better when you describe it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom